Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Best perks to unlock for all

Options

Greetings!

I've been playing for a week or so, and now I finally got the 2000 currency needed to unlock one perk for all survivors or killers.

Have a couple of questions, hope you can help me.

How many of these perks can one buy?

Which are the ones one should wait to appear and buy? I see there are 4 available and change every week.

Good hunting!

Best Answer

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Answer ✓
    Options

You mean for the Shrine? You can buy all 4 each week, but it'll cost a lot of Shards.

I'd personally say don't purchase perks for a character you have unlocked/purchased, just level them up and get it that way. (Unless you know you'll never level them up)

The Shrine is great for letting you get perks from characters you don't have so you won't have to purchase them later.

For the current Shrine, on Survivor if you're good with skillchecks, maybe get Decisive Strike.

On killer, Shadowborn is probably the best out of the two but still not fantastic, maybe save your shards this week.

Do you know HybridPanda? He'll post a Shrinewatch video every week to give you info about each perk on the shrine and use them in game to demonstrate!

Answers

• BernardoLGRL
    BernardoLGRL Member Posts: 5
    Options

Great info, thanks @blue4zion!

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Oh and some of the best teachables to look out for can be

Survivor: Self Care, Dead Hard, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Balanced Landing, Inner Strength, Iron Will

Killer: BBQ & Chili, Enduring, Nurses Calling, Pop Goes the Weasel, Discordance, Spirit Fury, Monitor and Abuse