Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is there a place where I can look up the charge times and cooldowns?

I’m trying to do some math on Hillbilly to figure out at what distance it is faster to travel by chainsaw than by regular running. 

Answers

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

I was hoping to see something that would translate the chainsaw charge times to seconds.

Because, first hand experience, if you have Tinkerer and either the Carburetor Guide + ANY charge add-on the charge time is just under 2 seconds. Same with Leatherface think. I believe it's capped at just under 2 seconds with Tinker because they don't want you to get a 1 second charge time. I know when I use Leatherface and have the Guide + Bulb but no Tinkerer the charge is just about 3 seconds.

Sorry, im no dev, data miner or anything. Thats beyond me.
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Most people who pull this sort of data are more interested in perk/add on effects on various movements. It might be hard to find anything to do with chainsaw travel as specific as you want it. But good luck, maybe you can go buy a chainsaw yourself and do some real world test. Let me know if you do as I would love to hear the results.