Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Could play with your food be good on demogorgon?

Options
Bravo0413
Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

?

Answers

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

Just as good as on most killers I guess.

I don't see why pwyf would be special on demogorgon

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

I'm wondering if Pwyf could help the demogorgons shred...

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

I am not sure but I think you still lose stacks when using the shred attack.

However; Save the best for last is great on demogorgon. Because you won't lose stacks for that when using the shred attack to down the obsession.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019
    Options

@Bravo0413

No, it wouldn't be good with Demogorgons shred. It's a speed boost, it doesn't do anything when it comes to a length increase. Now if you pair it with going against people at loops to cut them off with a shred hit, than yes it would be good.

If you're talking about an increased length, than no. But PWYF is mostly good on Killers that are relying on letting the obsession go, so if that's your thing than it would benefit you in some way indeed. But it's mostly done on Killers like Wraith, or GhostFace because they can stop the chases with Wraiths cloak, or GhostFace who cuts off the chase while making the Survivor think you're still chasing them.

Edit

If you meant by does it deplete when you shred people with his power @Bravo0413 than yes it does...

Post edited by FireHazard on
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Considering killers like Huntress and Billy lose PWYF stacks when using their power, it's safe to assume that Demo will too. If not that might be game breaking actually.

It'd be about as good for Demo as any other killer I'd say.