Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Nintendo Switch: Where are Freddy and Leatherface?

Options

Hello everyone,

i own this game for Xbox One, PS4 and now the Switch but I can’t seem to find an answer to a question a lot of people on Twitter are asking. Where are the DLC’s for Freddy and Leatherface on the Nintendo Switch Version? Are they on the way or is it a copyright issue?

Thanks in advance...

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@erasure242

The DLC for Freddy and Leatherface is not in the Switch version, and most likely will not be coming to the switch version due to copyright issues being involved. Their perks are in the base-kit Blood-Web from what I've been told though, so you can still get their perks.

Sadly, you won't be able to play them on the Switch version...

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2019
    Options

There perks have been confirmed to be amongst the base perks but there seems to be some kind of bug and they never show up. I levelled Hillbilly to level 47 but no perks were added on both lvl46 and 47 bloodweb and I have none of Freddie's or Bubbas perks at all so the game thinks I have all base perks.

Hopefully it's a licensing issue though and we get the killers soon.

• VladTepes
    VladTepes Member Posts: 1
    Options

As I’m sure you guys already know we just got Leatherface as a killer for Switch a little while ago. Which means we will get Freddy and Quentin soon, mostly like mid or end of the year. I don’t have a sure answer but I do a lot of research on this since I was also wondering about the licensed killers as well.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Right, but unless BHVR gives an official statement about Freddy's release in the Switch version, than that information is unknown.

Who knows though, crazier things have happened.