Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can you guys define a win in DBD?

2»

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited July 2018

@pauloandrade22 said:
    Awesome . Personally the only "survivor mains" i have an issue with are the bully/intentionally stupid ones. The normal survivors mains are fine for me personally. As long as you are polite you are fine for me even in disagreement (the trick is to disagree politely).

No, I never bully anyone in a game. Its no way to have fun. I appreciate a good killer who plays well. The onus is on them to give us survivors a run for our money.

Frankly survivors who piss the killer off by being toxic usually just end up putting a target on their back for a camping and tunneling.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

@pauloandrade22 said:
    Awesome . Personally the only "survivor mains" i have an issue with are the bully/intentionally stupid ones. The normal survivors mains are fine for me personally. As long as you are polite you are fine for me even in disagreement (the trick is to disagree politely).

No, I never bully anyone in a game. Its no way to have fun. I appreciate a good killer who plays well. The onus is on them to give us survivors a run for our money.

Frankly survivors who piss the killer off by being toxic usually are just putting a target on their back for a camping and tunneling.

Same . I'l bully as killer if you bully me back( A nice side camp for you my friend) other wise il play smart to win (which involves camping and tunneling as they are strategies too)

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280

Survivor Secrets EXPOSED 3

Survivors only want 3 simple things out of every game:
    1) Fast, easy wins (escape)
    2) Harass the killer player as much as possible and ensure they get as little as possible from the match
    3) A reason to report every killer after every game

• pauloandrade22

@Sythalin said:

Survivor Secrets EXPOSED 3

Survivors only want 3 simple things out of every game:
    1) Fast, easy wins (escape)
    2) Harass the killer player as much as possible and ensure they get as little as possible from the match
    3) A reason to report every killer after every game

Thats what i meant with " those survivors" . The rest want a normal game tho. Aint fair to clump them all together just because they play one in game role.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Survivor: Escaping, pipping, and getting 16k+ points where I actually touched some generators.

Killer: 3 kills, preferably without using a Mori. Alternatively, 1 kill where I brought Franklin's Demise, and nobody escaped with an item.

• pauloandrade22

@Eninya said:
    Survivor: Escaping, pipping, and getting 16k+ points where I actually touched some generators.

Killer: 3 kills, preferably without using a Mori. Alternatively, 1 kill where I brought Franklin's Demise, and nobody escaped with an item.

i see

• Boot
    Boot Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2018

This might sound cheesy but having enjoyed the round would be considered a win for me. If I escape but haven't enjoyed the round its still a loss, as I've wasted time in a game which I play for entertainment on a round which did not provide entertainment. If I 4k but didn't enjoy the round for whatever reason, its a loss. Even if I've killed* no-one or died but enjoyed the round its a win.

*spelling

Post edited by Boot on
  • Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

As survivor my win would be an escape or a PIP if I die. As killer it is a two man

• thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113

It's interesting in a team game how many replies deal with winning as a singular factor or a personal win. Either by they themselves pipping or the score. I mean killers yes because you are obviously playing solo.

However as a team game and a killer main i view winning and losing as this.. It is so easy with this unbalanced progression system for survivors to pip. That should in no way be a factor. If you die you lost. If two or more of you die you lost i consider it a draw. If 3 or all 4 die you lost as a team.

I don't get this i won because of score mentality. Well maybe i do in this everyone gets a participation trophy society these days. However in any game it doesn't matter how many points you get or score, it the other side accumulates more you still lost. It doesn't matter if you lose by 100 or 1, a loss is still a loss.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

A win for myself is a fun game, the outcome doesn't matter to me it just needs to be a good overall experience.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Killer: 2k
    Survivor: Gold in evader emblem or gold in lightbringer.
    Survivor who is being camped: All three others getting out.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

3+ kills as Killer, surviving as Survivor.

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Survivor: Live
    Killer: Everyone dies, but 3 dead is fine.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

surviving as a survivor with at least a black pip
    getting 2ks as killer with black pip or higher