If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which indoor map do you like the most?

Options
GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I personally love The Game.

Which indoor map do you like the most? 110 votes

The Game
30%
FoggyDownpourNMCKEWhite_OwlArk_the_BonsaiPhantomMask20763Mister_xDChocolate_CosmosVoidMadDoggAcesthetiicSpacingLlamasfeechimaMystaria13anarchy753GrandkuramaMicheal_MyersKnucklespootis_BearStrancolPrincessPoop 34 votes
Lery’s
23%
Techn0JkkolaStevoCamoRangerXaggyVolantConch1719drimmalorBigfoot_HunterNightgamer454ReaktansyobudddFireHazardOMagic_ManOnunadventuresNickyRamoneTaigaMysticAdvisorChaddad2169GhosteYung_Slug 26 votes
Hawkins
45%
MandyMc_HartyLavernnedragobvDarkside84YaNesteaInjiMrDardonMantaFibijeanIhatelifeBlueberryTheRealHansGruberSpartagone45RosalindShirokuroarslaNbrokedownpalaceNoFaceSN1P3R5G3TH3AD 50 votes

Comments

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Lery’s

I hate all three, but the Game is just too confusing and I've had one match on Hawkins and I was completely lost on it. Léry's is at least relatively predictable.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    The Game

I love the Game, so many references to Saw, a completely unique 2-storey design.

Outside of memey builds it's a pretty fair map, survivors struggle with the terror radius and 3 gens are harder to spot when they're on 2 storeys, but most of the pallets are incredibly safe.

Lery's is too generic across the whole thing, each room feels exactly like the last and it's too easy to get lost as both killer and survivor. It also has far too many windows and line of sight breaks that makes killer a miserable experience, before even considering the windows of death in the library, and the guaranteed douchebag running balanced landing in the center.

Hawkins is just a bit meh to me. Again, rooms feel very generic compared to each other, the long hallways are pretty annoying especially when you don't know where a door is for a large room and it turns out to be on the opposite side completely. Not a fan of it for either side.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options
    Hawkins

Hawkins' design is beautiful

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Hawkins

None, but if i have to pick one, it has to be Hawkins

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Lery’s

Most definitely Lery's, I seem to be the only survivor I know that knows how to loop all the tiles on this map and use the windows effectively in a chase.

I feel this map is very underrated for aggressive survivor players

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    The Game

I love the game as both a survivor and killer, it's so unique in my opinion! :D

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options
    Lery’s

Lery's, because its my strongest map on any Killer due to how easy it is to cut Survivors off.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    The Game

i dont really like lerys, due to there being windows everywhere and sometimes a very annoying 4 window spot (the library (3 windows) and then the room right next to the double window spot also having a window open -.-)

and i havent played enough on Hawkins yet to be able to say anything about this map, so i'll stick with the game.

not a perfect map, though i dont really mind playing on it (both sides btw)

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    Hawkins

Hawkin's best indoor map <3

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options
    Hawkins

Lerys is Feng min sided lol

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Hawkins

I like the way Hawkins makes me feel since it has a more scare vibe to it compared to the others

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Lery’s

Hawkins is garbage, boring and easy for killers. Garbage for survivors without balanced landing.

Boring and easy for survivors with balanced landing.

It's a trash map, balance wise. Cool aesthetic tho

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Lery’s

Scratched Mirror Myers for life!

The Game is a close second because it's fun to drop down on survivors from the second floor, but I usually do better on Lery's. I also haven't played the new map enough.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443
    Options
    Hawkins

Hawkins is the only indoor map that I actually really like.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    The Game

Most balanced out of the 3.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options
    Lery’s

Aesthetically, I prefer Hawkins for it's unique visual effects and sounds. But perhaps I am biased because it is the most recent, and the newer toys always seem shinier..

But gameplay-wise, I'd pick Lery's. It's bright and I can actually see without squinting, unlike The Game. And it's my personal pick for doing Scratched Mirror Myers.

Overall, I like all of the indoor maps because stealth killers can actually take advantage of them.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 884
    Options
    The Game

When Gideon's Meatplant first came out I hated it. I hated the heartbeat on both levels, not being able to find gens and especially the wide open spaces up top. However, I learned my way around the map and can lose a killer pretty decently or at least hold them off a bit while 1-2 gens pop. Hawkins and Lery's on the other hand are just too confusing and have too many doors/hallways where you can be cut off. Sure there are a lot of windows but 3x as many doors that force you to look in too many directions while doing a gen. On the game at least I can get an angle on most gens that is just two entrances.

Aesthetically Hawkins is cool to look at but the upper floor is a deathtrap and I don't like going on the catwalks at all.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hawkins

Duuuude, you just use these pallets to stun the killer then run to the next one and that over and over, until the killer give up

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Hawkins

I've still not managed to learn it, but Hawkins is an absolutely beautiful map, and so much care has been put on to creating it. Makes me want to watch Stranger Things again and again.