Marth88 gone. Tyde Tyme pretty much gone.....any others gone?

Options
Envees
Envees Member Posts: 370

Just found out Marth88 no longer plays by means of Tydes' latest exhaustion video who says he has also jumped ship.

Who else "jumped ship"?

I just found Identity V and have jumped ship as well. I am afraid all these changes are too late now. At least for me. 2 years now people have been running in circles with the killer being a joke.

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

To be the final answer for this discussion; Tyde and Marth are NOT LEAVING DBD. While they do have their criticisms of the game, they are simply not going to stop playing at all. They have fans who came to them because of DBD, for them to abandon it right now would be foolish. However, when Deathgarden comes out they will both play DBD a bit less as I feel more DBD players will also be interested in DG. Including me.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:
    Marth left because he's still being a baby about losing that tournament.

Good riddance.

I was wondering how long it'd be before that came up, let me grab my popcorn as all the fanboys come in and flame you now. :p

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    I think marth left (took a break) because of the tournament result. I watch his streams but boy he sure knows how to flip flop on this game. I’m not too fussed about TydeTyme on what he decides to do, he’s almost the same on loving the game and 2 seconds later “I’m jumping ship”.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    I mean how long can you main one game before you're ready to move on? It's not really a big deal. Some people have played WOW for a decade. I burned out after two months (tried it a couple times). When people say ######### like "DBD will be dead in a year" I'm like okay maybe, and? Most decent online games last about that long. There will be a dedicated base for years and new people will come and go.
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

I played Asherons Call for 17 years till it was shut down last year.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@RSB said:
    Well, you still have ochido, the golden child of DBD.

Played once against him. Ignored him most of the time. Was mostly annying. Like a little child that begs for attention by screaming the whole time.

Because, well, he is a little child that begs for attention by screaming the whole time.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

Marth88 mentionedduring a stream that he will make a video about why he is leaving DbD behind. But I'm pretty sure, that mostly the thing with the tournament is the main reason why he came to that conclusion.
    Tyde just seems still to like the game, but is interested to play other stuff he has fun with as well. To be honest, it really doesn't matter that much as long the community stays alive like it is now.
    There might be new DbD streamer people will watch instead. Like the game is chanign over time, the community changes as well.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

if marth is leaving over the tournament, thats without a doubt the stupidest reason available.... everyone in that tournament were skilled players and all of them had an equal chance to win.... ridiculous. you can't expect a win every time. thats just plain ignorance....

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

While the tournament sure was a huge disappointment for Marth and his team, these are clearly not the only reason for him to leave. He might actually play the game again, as he posted on his tweeter (I believe he asked people if they wanted him to still play the game or something similar), but the depip squad mostly left also of boredom and lack of balance. 2 years of waiting have been enough and marth88 considered Deathgarden and such to be more balanced and fair than Dbd before that tournament.

• BoxingRouge
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

Deathgarden looks ######### anyway.

Soul at Stake is where it's at.

To be honest I laugh when Marth says a lot of people will jump to DG from DBD.
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

The game will keep on just fine as usual, at the end of the day.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,367
    Options

I don't blame them, the games "balance" has been a complete joke for over 2 years now and the devs refuse to fix it properly.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yea if they leave I'm sure they might lose some viewers but gain some new one. Myself I'm in for the long haul. I'll play till they take the game offline. Great game, I just hate that tyde was one of the biggest influences on me buying the game.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

You have to be shitting me? Behavior does the tiniest of tiny little nerfs and the re.tards are going to drop the game now? Yeah, right.

They've yet to address gens being done inhumanly fast and Survivor mains are already threatening to leave?

Fact of the matter is this: the streamers aren't going to drop this game. Because this game is their bread and butter.

Yea I think they might be baiting out their fans to see if they will share in the negativity. I like what panda said, and it's been a bit since the comment so I might not be word for word. But panda said he will not leave dbd, cause before dbd his channel wasn't doing so hot then dbd came and it boomed. If I'm not word for word I dont mind someone correcting me
  • Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

Damn, I like Marth and god knows there is a big lack in Killers streaming this game. Marth has acted like such a child since the tournament, this is really not a good attitude to have in general going forward in life. When something goes wrong or you ######### up and can't admit it, you quit on things or blame others... I don't know his reasons so maybe it's not Tourney related, but you cannot deny that since the Tournament he has really had an attitude change towards DBD.

• BoxingRouge
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yeah I appreciate panda for a being a loyal player but I don’t appreciate others who say they will jump ship from this game and expect their viewers to follow them. I’ll just wish them good luck, because they will run back once they can’t hit 100 viewers on a stream.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Loyalty. Some of these streamers owe DBD loyalty. They watch them play a specific game.

Sure, they can leave, but remember where you came from people.

They are finally getting changes that improve the killer experience, and they are bailing. Bunch of crybabies.

Marth got outplayed in that tourney. There was a sense of entitlement on his team's side.

THey lost.

• BoxingRouge
    Options

Damn, I like Marth and god knows there is a big lack in Killers streaming this game. Marth has acted like such a child since the tournament, this is really not a good attitude to have in general going forward in life. When something goes wrong or you [BAD WORD] up and can't admit it, you quit on things or blame others... I don't know his reasons so maybe it's not Tourney related, but you cannot deny that since the Tournament he has really had an attitude change towards DBD.

He just needs to admit that he lost fair and square.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Identity V’s actually more balanced. But MY GOD camping is literally the meta! No joke, it’s powerful as hell

• BoxingRouge
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

Identity V’s actually more balanced. But MY GOD camping is literally the meta! No joke, it’s powerful as hell

I had 2 games last night and I was face camped and no one could save me from the rocket chair.😂
  • Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    Shipthebread said:

Damn, I like Marth and god knows there is a big lack in Killers streaming this game. Marth has acted like such a child since the tournament, this is really not a good attitude to have in general going forward in life. When something goes wrong or you [BAD WORD] up and can't admit it, you quit on things or blame others... I don't know his reasons so maybe it's not Tourney related, but you cannot deny that since the Tournament he has really had an attitude change towards DBD.

He just needs to admit that he lost fair and square.

I don't think he is strong enough to do it. I think he doubled down so much that at this point it would take a big person to admit that maybe they made a mistake. I do agree with whomever said that these guys will lose a lot of viewers. There is a big lack of really great killer mains who play all killers, Marth wasn't without his moments, but personally I watched him 90% due to his gameplay and skills, it wasn't much for his personality.

• Jack11803
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    Jack11803 said:

I had 2 games last night and I was face camped and no one could save me from the rocket chair.😂

It’s insane. Game has BUILT IN KINDRED. AND CAMPING IS OP.... let that sink in

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@BoxingRouge said:
    Jack11803 said:

But... but... people would have to drop SC, DS, SB or BT.
    Can´t do that!

• Jack11803
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@BoxingRouge said:
    Jack11803 said:

Can´t do that!

There is no SC, DS, ONLY LITHE. Also, killer can one hit down people 16m from hook, and anyone doing ANY action gets insta downed. It’s called terror shock, not even a perk. Kindred takes up no slots, so everyone has it normally in the base game, and even WITH IT camping is OP. People die on hook in about a min.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

Tyde been playing other games for a while, Marth is getting married in October, Diatech been playing SAS, they have other ######### going on. Hexy and Ohm left a long time ago and just come back for patches. What's more concerning is if Pug/Scott/Jen find another game to stream. Oichido has been putting out less content than he usually does and he's more frustrated with the game. If Pug finds a shooter he likes as much as H1Z1 he probably will play DBD less, Jen is clearly frustrated in her streams and Scott looks bored and plays with less drive than he used to. Zubat is still a sweaty killer though, but I find his streams boring. Swind is great, he points out really bad bugs the devs need to fix.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@BoxingRouge said:
    Jack11803 said:

Can´t do that!

Yeah, kindred isn’t a perk, it’s built in. I’m not saying people are idiots for not taking it, I’m actually saying camping is completely busted in that game. You can’t gen rush it, because you do them SLOWER, AND HOOKED PEOPLE DIE IN HALF TIME. AND CHARACTERS GET NERFS TO SPEED IF SOMEONE IS HOOKED. Camping is op as hell. No joke

• Jack11803
    Options
  • Jack11803
    Options

Killers rate of winning (3 kills or more) is above 80% by the way. And killers camp every game. Do you see the problem...?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Envees said:
    Just found out Marth88 no longer plays by means of Tydes' latest exhaustion video who says he has also jumped ship.

Who else "jumped ship"?

I just found Identity V and have jumped ship as well. I am afraid all these changes are too late now. At least for me. 2 years now people have been running in circles with the killer being a joke.

I am hardly playing DBD anymore. I am checking back every major patch but its always the same, I dont believe that the game will ever become competitive/balanced.
    The fact that they plan to release DLCs on a quarterly basis now makes it even harder to balance the whole thing.

• Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

Killers rate of winning (3 kills or more) is above 80% by the way. And killers camp every game. Do you see the problem...?

AND! AND solo players have a chat... and still get stomped. Even SWF gets destroyed. Because their greatest strength in DbD is pointless

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Out with the old in with the new. Circle of life, my man.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

Are... are you ok? 5 answers to my comment. No wonder you have so many posts.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

I was gonna edit but moderation was all “HURR DURR”

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

I was gonna edit but moderation was all “HURR DURR”

Assuming that there are still mods going through this mess :lol:
    They abandonded this toxic swamp after the first week :wink:

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Dead by Daylight has a very healty player count. No reason to worry. Some people take a break. But sooner or later most of them will return. 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    Envees said:

I played Asherons Call for 17 years till it was shut down last year.

Friends I don't even know what that game is but I respect your devotion.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Envees said:

Who else "jumped ship"?

tydetyme doesn't say that.  quite the opposite actually.