Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Marth88 gone. Tyde Tyme pretty much gone.....any others gone?

2»

Comments

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@SnakeSound222 said:

@akbays35 said:
    Oichido has been putting out less content than he usually does and he's more frustrated with the game.

Of course he's going to be frustrated, all of his meta perks are getting nerfed and pallet vacuums have been removed. He's slowly losing his power over Killers. Soon he won't be able to troll anymore and everyone will see his real skill level.

I like watching his funny compilations on dbd, I honestly think most of it is kill/survive with friends though for humor.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@Jack11803 said:
    Identity V’s actually more balanced. But MY GOD camping is literally the meta! No joke, it’s powerful as hell

Sounds like Dead by Daylight. XD

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Eninya said:

@Jack11803 said:
    Identity V’s actually more balanced. But MY GOD camping is literally the meta! No joke, it’s powerful as hell

Sounds like Dead by Daylight. XD

You underestimate just how powerful I mean it is. You can’t even gen rush it, cuz people die in like a minute of being on the chair

• Kale
    Kale Member Posts: 61

Marth88 says on Twitter that he is back to Dbd

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@Master said:

@Envees said:
    Just found out Marth88 no longer plays by means of Tydes' latest exhaustion video who says he has also jumped ship.

Who else "jumped ship"?

I just found Identity V and have jumped ship as well. I am afraid all these changes are too late now. At least for me. 2 years now people have been running in circles with the killer being a joke.

I am hardly playing DBD anymore. I am checking back every major patch but its always the same, I dont believe that the game will ever become competitive/balanced.
    The fact that they plan to release DLCs on a quarterly basis now makes it even harder to balance the whole thing.

I am of the same opinion. The more crap they introduce in terms of killers/surv/perks the more problems they have in trying to balance the game. They have a business and i can understand the need to sell stuff but at the same time i cannot forgive them for selling DLC after DLC and not fixing the BASE game. Inexcusable.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@BoxingRouge said:

To be honest I laugh when Marth says a lot of people will jump to DG from DBD.

Agreed. Game looks a lot faster paced than I care for. I'll be giving it a pass myself.