If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Connection to Death Garden?

Options
LA1
LA1 Member Posts: 8
Is there any connection lore wise to Death Garden? On the killers shoulder there is a thrill of the hunt symbol.

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I wouldn't think so. I also hope not. Death Garden seems interesting, but not my cup of tea. I'll not be getting it for sure.

• MimimiLalala
    MimimiLalala Member Posts: 37
    Options

It seems like the TOTH symbol is more like an easter egg from BHVR than anything else.
    Deathgarden seems to be set in the future and the champion(hunter)/runners participate in the deathmatch because they signed up for it afaik.

There is no sign of the entity existing in deathgarden, therefor i doubt that they are connected in any way.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

Would be interesting to see cosmetics or easter eggs in either Death Garden or DBD alluding towards each game. Ya know, just a lil somthin

• SqrunkTrep
    SqrunkTrep Member Posts: 30
    Options

Entity might be somehow contained by whoever the ######### controls Deathgarden and used as energy source for The Garden

• LeveNuke
    LeveNuke Member Posts: 6
    Options

@SqrunkTrep said:
    Entity might be somehow contained by whoever the [BAD WORD] controls Deathgarden and used as energy source for The Garden

You're saying someone can contain a omnipotent being spanning across an entire dimension, in which it can summon you out of thin air, chunk an entire mile's worth of the world and is basically a god.
    Wouldn't they just be carrying off the entity's influence and take over the entire garden, causing them to all be pulled in?

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
     >_<  mind blown
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

@LeveNuke said:

@SqrunkTrep said:
    Entity might be somehow contained by whoever the [BAD WORD] controls Deathgarden and used as energy source for The Garden

You're saying someone can contain a omnipotent being spanning across an entire dimension, in which it can summon you out of thin air, chunk an entire mile's worth of the world and is basically a god.
    Wouldn't they just be carrying off the entity's influence and take over the entire garden, causing them to all be pulled in?

SCP m8. look it up