If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Higher blood hunt multiple for Survivors?

Options
Dr_Loomis
Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
edited September 2023 in Polls

Having experienced and heard stories of the ridiculous waiting times for killers during the Blood Hunt, wouldn't it be an idea to give more incentive for players to play as survivor during the blood events?

Killers on the whole usually accumulate more bloodpoints easier than Survivors. This is obviously why more players are choosing to be killers which is causing these ludicrous killer wait times.

Wouldn't it be an idea during these events to increase the bloodpoint multiple for Survivors to x3 Instead of having 'Double Blood' for all players. It would certainly lower waiting times for killers.

Higher blood hunt multiple for Survivors? 25 votes

Yes. 3x for Survivors.
52%
Mc_HartyGibberishBOSS242FibijeanKralleGrootDudenunadventuresNullSp3cDr_LoomisFynexxNymaasPanchysurv43 13 votes
No. Leave it as it is.
48%
Ark_the_BonsaiIhatelifeMaelstrom10anarchy753StrancolRicardiBacardiTKTKBulbasaur2008anonymous31337KeelahWindowsXPOlnofelk 12 votes
Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Yes. 3x for Survivors.

More bp? Yes please.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    No. Leave it as it is.

I'm voting no, but only because want them to give survivors more bloodpoints in general and fix the Survival category so that it's not damn near impossible to get points in without special perks and a ton of farming.

The reason killers get more points is that literally everything they do is because they can actually max out every category without even really trying. If they just fix the survivor side's point scoring something like this wouldn't be needed

I could totally get behind a 3x bloodpoint event all the time though ^-^

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    Yes. 3x for Survivors.

I'm all for more Bloodpoints, but like @Ark_the_Bonsai said, I'd rather they just pull the survivor BP scoring system up in general, so that both roles earn roughly the same amount per game.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

I’m a killer main who used to be a survivor main, one of the reasons I switched is because survivors don’t get nearly as much points as killer. I think survivors need to be getting more points in general, not just during blood hunt.

This discussion has been closed.