3 perks instead of 4

Options

If you think that some perks are OP why not make only 3 perks equipable , i mean everyone has 3 unique perks so why the heck we can equip 4 , also it will be less painful to reach the full killer/survivor potential as you don't need to get 4 full perks

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,468
    edited July 2018
    Options

Just because some perks are stonger than others, that doesn't mean that EVERYTHING should be nerfed just because some few balance issues. Also, that would kill lot of fun builds and for me, I allready feel when I want to play some fun builds... I need one more perk slot. So no, that would be way too much.

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Spaaaaaace_steam_ Member Posts: 66
    Options

@Buily09 said:
    Just because some perks are stonger than others, that doesn't mean that EVERYTHING should be nerfed just because some few balance issues. Also, that would kill lot of fun builds and for me, I allready feel when I want to play some fun builds... I need one more perk slot. So no, that would be way too much.

But wont 3 perk games make the game itself more challenging , i don't think you can play this game for fun anymore.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Buily09 said:

But wont 3 perk games make the game itself more challenging , i don't think you can play this game for fun anymore.

I think in some way you still can. Also, you don't have to use all perk slots If you want challenge. If you want challenge, you can play like 1, 2 or none. Or No Mither with nothing else, that's a challenge.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    edited July 2018
    Options

Right now you can choose If you want to have full meta, some fun builds or none builds, even No Mither for ultimate challenge. 3 Perks would force less playstyles and fun builds, making meta even more meta. That would be killer of fun.

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Buily09 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Buily09 said:

I think in some way you still can. Also, you don't have to use all perk slots If you want challenge. If you want challenge, you can play like 1, 2 or none. Or No Mither with nothing else, that's a challenge.

I meant that it would make game challenging for EVERYONE at the same time and also kinda fits 3 unique perk thing, i just want balanced gaming , no skillless bullcrap and crutches

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

No I still enjoy the game. If you want to balance the game, give killers more perk slots than survivors but don't take away our perk slots.

Maybe to balance the game and add more depth to the game, everybody should have their one unique strong perk? Like if you want to use sprint burst, you need to use meg but you won't be able to run self care because it is going to be claudette's.

I don't want what I said to be implemented though. I think that the perk system is fine as it is. It could be cool if the killers had 2 more perks though since survivors have 16.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Buily09 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Buily09 said:

I meant that it would make game challenging for EVERYONE at the same time and also kinda fits 3 unique perk thing, i just want balanced gaming , no skillless bullcrap and crutches

How I said, that would be killer of fun. You can now choose what you will play, but then everyone would be forced. That's not rly healthy. I want balance too, but they need to nerf crutches and bullcrap to balance it. Not all playstyles.

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:
    No I still enjoy the game. If you want to balance the game, give killers more perk slots than survivors but don't take away our perk slots.

Maybe to balance the game and add more depth to the game, everybody should have their one unique strong perk? Like if you want to use sprint burst, you need to use meg but you won't be able to run self care because it is going to be claudette's.

I don't want what I said to be implemented though. I think that the perk system is fine as it is. It could be cool if the killers had 2 more perks though since survivors have 16.

the thing i don't like is that the survivor is not bounded to anything while choosing the character when killer is bound with its killer power

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

the thing i don't like is that the survivor is not bounded to anything while choosing the character when killer is bound with its killer power

Killers need to be fundamentally different to give attraction to new killers. Survivors already are focused on how they’re more appearance based, and that’s what the devs, and basically everyone wants, except a select few.

• Delfador
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

What do you want though? Placing traps with nurse or blink with hillbilly LUL. Survivors are just skins at this point.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

No

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

What do you want though? Placing traps with nurse or blink with hillbilly LUL. Survivors are just skins at this point.

and you think its ok that survivors are just skins?

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

Yes, of course we do. We want to look the way we want in game, and not have APPEARANCE influenced by meta. That’s absolutely stupid.

• Delfador
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

uhm.. yes? If you want to lock us in our own perks than as a killer you won't choose your own perks too. You won't get BBQ with hillbilly or nurse. You will just have lightborn enduring and tinkerer as a billy and as a survivor bill I will have unbreakable, left behind and borrowed time. Deal?

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

uhm.. yes? If you want to lock us in our own perks than as a killer you won't choose your own perks too. You won't get BBQ with hillbilly or nurse. You will just have lightborn enduring and tinkerer as a billy and as a survivor bill I will have unbreakable, left behind and borrowed time. Deal?

deal

• Delfador
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

wow you will be the only one who says deal to this offering as a killer. Most killers' abilities are bullshit and they can't do good with them. Just take huntress as an example. Her perks are garbage and you might as well play her perkless.

We still can use meg very well though. Quick and quite, sprint burst and adrenaline are already strong perks. Everybody try to play with her and instead of balance you will get more survivor sided game.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

wow you will be the only one who says deal to this offering as a killer. Most killers' abilities are bullshit and they can't do good with them. Just take huntress as an example. Her perks are garbage and you might as well play her perkless.

We still can use meg very well though. Quick and quite, sprint burst and adrenaline are already strong perks. Everybody try to play with her and instead of balance you will get more survivor sided game.

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

That was obvious sarcasm. Can’t even say “can’t see sarcasm in text” because I literally put /S

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

i like huntresses basement hack skill it helps not to camp to win

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

also if the perks are such trash why are they even in the game eh?

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

That doesn’t make much sense. Even then, lots of games people don’t even get a basement hook

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

That was sarcasm. Very obvious sarcasm at that. It even had /s....

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

That doesn’t make much sense. Even then, lots of games people don’t even get a basement hook

well most perks in the game are situational , aren't they? I really try to kill people near basement

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

well most perks in the game are situational , aren't they? I really try to kill people near basement

Most perks are also useless trash

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

That was sarcasm. Very obvious sarcasm at that. It even had /s....

i didn't notice it , i am kinda new to the forums and its tricks

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

lel you told meh (in another discussion) that devs really don't like to“throw away their precious time and effort” why then make trash perks)

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

lel you told meh (in another discussion) that devs really don't like to“throw away their precious time and effort” why then make trash perks)

Because they thought they were good. What kind of question is that?

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Options
    It would be an unnecessary change imo. 
  • Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

why publish an update without testing eh? Just so they can fix Op/trash perks in the next update to keep the people busy ? In my country laws are like that so i know what i am talking about.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

why publish an update without testing eh? Just so they can fix Op/trash perks in the next update to keep the people busy ? In my country laws are like that so i know what i am talking about.

Cuz they’re not in your country. And they’ve displayed a lack of better judgment. Quite simply, they messed up. And they do it frequently

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

i can play only with tinkerer its gud

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

That was obvious sarcasm. Can’t even say “can’t see sarcasm in text” because I literally put /s

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

• Jack11803
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

WOULDN’T ACE BE OP!? /s

his perks are gud?

That was obvious sarcasm. Can’t even say “can’t see sarcasm in text” because I literally put /s

• Delfador
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

no it's not because tinkerer is gonna be changed. RIP insta chainsaws.

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

no it's not because tinkerer is gonna be changed. RIP insta chainsaws.

really? oh my ,then how do you even use his chainsaw to kill , lol , gud survivors can dodge it at any distance

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

They are only skins at the point when you max all survs and have all perks on all characters. Till then they are not skins but individual characters with their own perks or are you going to disagree with this?

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

deal

I'm just gonna assume your here to troll atm.

well this tactic is working for em as i see it

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Less perk slots = Less variety = Less Fun 
    I see your point but perk slots are fine.
  • Delfador
    Options

@Envees said:

@Delfador said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Delfador said:

They are only skins at the point when you max all survs and have all perks on all characters. Till then they are not skins but individual characters with their own perks or are you going to disagree with this?

I will because you need to read the answers in their relation to questions. The person who created this post talked about killers' powers and said that survivors know which power belong to which killer. In response to that I have said that we can not change killers' power like we can't give the nurse the ability to trap or the clown the ability to crouch and strike.

Both sides can not know the perks that are being used in the game. You still can play bill and only have his own perks and do not even use his special perks you know. Even though you don't have all of the perks in the game, as a killer I can't know whether you have got sprint burst in your bill or jake before I see it.