If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What's a reasonable price for cosmetics?

Options
graveyard_7777
graveyard_7777 Member Posts: 258

What's a reasonable price for cosmetics? 48 votes

$20
0%
$15
0%
$10
8%
Aven_FallendfrenchieeMavi6568Purgatorian 4 votes
$5
54%
twistedmonkeyTechn0LavernnedarthtimsterSnakeSound222Darkside84White_OwlzacmangamingIhatelifeDaddyTrappersGirlAcesthetiicJaguar3500LCGasteranarchy753NicholasJawsIsTheNextKillerJFFMedicSpirit7AngryFluffyNullSp3c 26 votes
Be able to unlock through gameplay with purchasing being optional
37%
YukiGrandkuramaHoodied_HSboom04_Leonardo1itaABannedCatBoosted_DwightNescau_FernandoRicardiBacardiAhoyWolfpalletsryummyStarkeyChanBulbasaur2008graveyard_7777Creepingcam1070turkeybeachcreepjerkyChiTenshi 18 votes

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    $5

Depends if it's licensed or original.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options
    $5

I'm split between having them unlocked through gameplay and this one

Honestly, skins shouldn't cost more than $5, that's the price of a character

There are skins that cost twice the character they're made for, to me that's way too much

• graveyard_7777
    graveyard_7777 Member Posts: 258
    edited October 2019
    Options

I believe that they should be unlocked through gameplay with purchasing them being optional. Like $5 each.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options
    $5

I think the current pricing is excessive. Some of the Skins might be worth a little more than $5 but I haven't seen any that are worth $10. At that level or higher, the Skins have to be truly spectacular imo.

• JFF
    JFF Member Posts: 166
    Options
    $5

10$ is half of the game price. They should either lower the price or make every skin also obtainable with iridescent shards with exception for licensed cosmetics.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,327
    Options
    $10

I am fine with the current prizes. BHVR is a company, and a company needs money. Furthermore, Cosmetics are entirely optional and even IF there are a lot of cosmetics, most players stick to a few characters anyway.

But everything above 10 Euros (1080 Auric Cells) is too much in my opinion, because you would need to spent more than those 10 Euros (looking at you, Pig-Skin).

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147
    Options
    $5

The current price for the more rare skins in the store always struck me as a little expensive, but not enough to be unreasonable.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

This is where I want to vote for more than 1 option.

Cosmetics that are simply recoloured versions of the standard skins should be unlock-able through game-play.

Cosmetics that have different colours, textures, items affected by physics, etc, should cost $5-10 because a lot more time and effort went into them.

For bonus community points however, an occasional high quality cosmetic should be unlock-able through game-play but with a significantly higher requirement.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    $5

$10 is exorbitant. It's the same cost as unlocking 2 characters for a single outfit, that's just ridiculous.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited October 2019
    Options
    $5

I think $5 is the most reasonable price on the poll list but since cosmetics are never needed and it's just a different look it's a want over need option $10 is also fine.

I would rather they keep the DLC price low and sell fluff items for more 😉.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited October 2019
    Options
    $10

I would like them to be earned through the game but since bhvr is not a charity but a business I think $10 is fair enough. This should be for the rarer skins though with $5 being for common skins. So I choose those 3 as my choice.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited October 2019
    Options
    $5

I think 5$ is a fair price for a cosmetic, 10$ is still reasonable but a bit too much to buy more than one per character. If they costed less I would have bought more.