Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How do i start a thread?

Options
Kenshiro
Kenshiro Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5

It only lets me ask a question.

Answers

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

Are you trying to start a discussion in the "Ask the Community" category? This section is for questions only. If you want to start a thread that isn't a question, try a different category.

• Kenshiro
    Options

When I go to other categories, it won't give me the option.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

If you go to, say, the General Discussions forum (here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/around-the-campfire), there should be a "New Discussion" button on the right-hand side of the page.

• Kenshiro
    Options

I can't find it. I'm haven't sent the confirmation E-mail yet, so maybe it will let me after I do that.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Kenshiro

This is the "Ask the community" Sub-forum. You can only ask questions here (Unless you change it by clicking the arrow next to "Post discussion" and clicking from the variety of choices.

What you want to talk in is the General discussions, you can click on it from the homepage and either choose to ask a question, make a regular post, or make a poll there by clicking that same arrow where you can naturally post discussions.

Hope this helped!

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options
  • FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Yeah, that also could be the reason since his email confirmation isn't... confirmed yet.

• Kenshiro84
    Kenshiro84 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 26
    Options

I started a new account on this forum, because I mistyped my E-mail the first time, but it still won't send it. I might have screwed it indefinitely.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,307
    Options

@Kenshiro84 I can help try to help you with this. Give me a few minutes then try to start a thread.

• Kenshiro84
    Kenshiro84 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 26
    Options

Sorry, I was gone for a few hours. The option for a new discussion available now. Thanks, although now that I started a new account, I can't press the button, as I didn't ask the question on this account, and I can't go back to the old one.