Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

How do I change my avatar?

Options

Trying to change avatar can't figure out how.

Best Answers

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited October 2019
    Options

@Lookahook

Go to your profile page by clicking your name on the top right hand corner of the page when on the forums.

There, you can change your image by either editing it through the settings which can be done by clicking the little blue guy with a arrow pointing down on said profile (It's to the left of your current image)

OR, you can just click (Change picture) which is above your current image on the profile screen! Once you get to the point to choose a image, you'll be given a choice of images to choose from... You can't sadly use a custom image (Yet, not sure in the future) so you can only choose from what's available.

• Lookahook
    Lookahook Member Posts: 49
    Options

And I didn't mean to accept my reply as the answer.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Did you find the settings (The little blue person icon with a arrow point down) if you click on the arrow you can than click on "Edit Profile" and once you get to that page you can change the profile picture by clicking "Change my Picture" Below it.

• Lookahook
    Options

There is no little blue person to click on. I don't even have a settings option.

• Lookahook
    Options

I had to enable full site mode to see the blue icon you were talking about but thx.

• Lookahook
    Options

You too thx for the help