Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

A Question about the pig.

Options
Jest
Jest Member Posts: 6

With all of these nerfs that she keeps getting its quite sad to be a pig main. From the end game update to her ambush no longer being a "basic attack" The pig has lost a lot of potential in game.

The question i have is why is does she keep getting nerfed because due to a new mechanic and "consistency" and hasn't been changed to keep her more balanced.

Her ambush wasn't considered powerful by the community, and she is considered to be one of the "weaker" killers in general. I don't see a need for these nerfs without some sort of buff. (Smoothing out an animation should not count as a buff)

Answers

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    Options

Well, i disagree with changing her traps to be useless at the end game... its a killer power, and thats a situation where it should be an advantage...

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    Options

Her ambush is very strong if you use it correctly. Use it at loops or to surprise and mindgame with people. Combat Strap + Syringe are good add ons to combine with that playstyle. You effectively use to confuse people and it makes her strong if you learn how to use it.

• Jest
    Options

I was not saying it was bad, but just not in need of a nerf. @Gay Myers (Luzi)

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    Options

I think it comes to down to playstyle a lot. As a example I don't really use endgame perks, the only one I would use is Blood Warden and that's about it. So I never had any use off perks that influenced her dash.

Imo it's good for STBFL as you get to finally keep your stacks if you ambush attack and hit.

• Jest
    Options

I would much rather be able to have the option to use the perks with her power than not, I don't care if most people would never use it like how i would, but now i don't even have the choice to use sloppy butcher or make your choice like i used to. I can't ambush the make your choice, and sometimes I won't even use sloppy at all in a chase because I like to use ambush when I can. Lastly no one was asking for the pig to be nerfed. Most people I play vs are happy to see a pig and comment that playing vs a pig is fun even when i would get a 4k . @Gay Myers (Luzi)

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

As a Pig main I hate to see her getting nerfed. I also love playing against her. She really is a fun killer to face.