Items

Options
How many of each item can you hold?
I have 99 yelowy flashlights but it's not going any higher when I get a new one :/
lol

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i have 238 carburetor tuning guides and 138 spiked boots and 192 moonshines.... i didn't know there was a cut-off point....

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    I didn't think there was maybe I just have a glitch lol idk
  • Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    edited July 2018
    Options

This is just on Jake alone. It's how much I care not to use items since Survivors don't need them and never have. :)

Anyways, it's unlimited I believe.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

@Doom_Punk

oh wow. those firecrackers are nice....

i'm a billy main. i don't use add-ons either.... but i'm still impressed with those firecrackers....

• MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    My flashlights won't go above 99 for some reason lol
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    I don't use my items either lol 
    I like to horde them 😂😂😂😂
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I have been using my brand new parts since the nerf was announced. i had 84 total between all characters im down to 27 total. I paid 7k i want my value 
  • Doom_Punk
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    I have been using my brand new parts since the nerf was announced. i had 84 total between all characters im down to 27 total. I paid 7k i want my value 

Yeah, you go man, ruin 84 games like a champ. :D

• Doom_Punk
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Doom_Punk

oh wow. those firecrackers are nice....

i'm a billy main. i don't use add-ons either.... but i'm still impressed with those firecrackers....

I got some more on some other Survivors too, gonna keep them forever.

Sometimes I use one just for a laugh and I end up using it when the Killer picks someone up, saving them.

Last time I did that was on Mother's Den with Dwight when Huntress came out, good times.

• fcc2014
    Options
    Doom_Punk said:

@fcc2014 said:

Yeah, you go man, ruin 84 games like a champ. :D

Wonderful counter to ruin.

• Doom_Punk
    Options

@fcc2014 Yeh, guarantee you'll frustrate some Killers using them though.

If I see even one I can lose my ######### sometimes, cause it's a huge game changer.

3 gens done fast with Ruin, I'm pissed, then I look at the end screen and it all makes sense :(

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Same here. I collect them as a hobby. Most of my stuff is not from bloodweb either, just pick something out of a box and keep it. 
  • DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

Same here. I collect them as a hobby. Most of my stuff is not from bloodweb either, just pick something out of a box and keep it. 

Yes or the broken hook of where your team mates was once 'hanging' out

• SovererignKing
    edited July 2018
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    MrsMaliciousX said:

Yes or the broken hook of where your team mates was once 'hanging' out

There is a reason there’s an achievement called “Vulture”. That, and I’ve been in a few matches where I see a tea bagging Survivor flashlight clicking a Killer and the Killer has Franklins. I run over and steal it. Mine now. Even had a Claudette message me after a match cause I wouldn’t give his purple flashlight with the double battery add on’s back at the end of the match. The salt was real.
    Post edited by SovererignKing on
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    Options

hmmm maybe a visual glitch, try bringing in a flashlight and leaving it behind and see if it stays at 99 or goes down to 98.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Hey I just started playing in January. So what were the fireworks used for, like f13 or diffrent?
  • fcc2014
    Options

Momentary stun of the killer.

• Animalheadskull
    Options
    Cool thanks, when they take them off the bloodweb
  • fcc2014
    edited July 2018
    Options

They were part of an event if i remember. I think Howling Grounds but i also remember having them around January too. Halloween was cool with ghost flashlights and neon med kits.

• Animalheadskull
    Options
    Nice, I'm ready to see what they do for Halloween this year, plus whatever summer time event everyone's been talking about
  • fcc2014
    Options
    I think it won't be till halloween we get anything. They said before they invested so much time in 2.0 and the store.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    I thought they were talking about bringing the fire crackers back?
  • fcc2014
    Options
    I have heard them say so much on the streams. Who knows what is true. I would like to see them come back. Id also like to use the left over red envelopes.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    Idk I wasn't around last Halloween so I'm hoping they do something this Halloween 
  • fcc2014
    Options
    The lobby and in game decorations were cool. Pumpkin head nurse was also a nice treat.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    Yeah seems like I missed out haha
    I started playing in like December or January
  • SovererignKing
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    I have heard them say so much on the streams. Who knows what is true. I would like to see them come back. Id also like to use the left over red envelopes.
    They should just change the envelopes to give +50% BP at the end of the match. Bloody Streamers effect, just half the amount.