Tier List from 3000 hours Player

2»

Comments

• jordirex
    jordirex Member Posts: 204
    edited October 2019

I don't remember when that happenned and I would remember if someone outplayed me hard, at least recently.

Most of the times I get everybody in corn maps, there is only 1 especially bad corn map and still I usually do well in that one. I killed the best survivor I know (royalus, 8000 hours, insane player on both sides) on that specific map after 3 hooks and then I had time to get everyone else... Rarely mediocre randoms have a chance, if they have luck, I don't play optimal, they hide and I don't find them, maybe, it can happen, but it's very rare. Good optimal premade (like for example, samael premade, winner of wlado tournamment) on my worst corn map it's a hard match for me, still last time we meet on that map I could get 3 of them right after they finished gens which assured 1 pip.

So, in overall, bad corn maps are not that bad.

Btw open corn maps are pretty good (and fun) for Huntress, especially if there are gens that have no cover.

Post edited by jordirex on
  • TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited October 2019

Trapper disrespected. He can cut off power loops. Without Iridescent Head, Huntress I can see struggling against better survivors.

• jordirex

That's true, its bs, but with every killer. Anyway eventually they usually ######### up and you can get them. Or you can go outside the house instead of following the surv and throw the hatchet to him when he is on the roof. Just for this she is already stronger than the rest of m1 killers on that house.

There are some tricks to do. In the worst of the cases I can still leave and go for someone else. Most of the times, is not needed tho.

The problem with haddonfield is that is extremely boring on both sides.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

You know hag has the highest win rate out of any killer tho last stats showed? Dunno why people say flashlights are a problem with her... survivors can only burn so many traps and you get a free notification each time. If survivors couldn’t crouch she’d literally be uncounterable but a patrolling hag may as well be that anyway.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Survivors don't always have flashlights and flashlights only last for so long before you can't use them anymore. You also can't crouch around the map (unless you're using urban evasion) to avoid traps, you'll just be wasting time. You also can't crouch around during a chase to avoid traps.

Hag's potential lies on trap placement. If you only trap pallets (like most players do from my experience versing Hag) you won't have much success outside of chases.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

It's the fact her power is incredibly easy too counter, especially against SWF. Most of the time during a chase survivors will activate all the traps, so you have too spend more time placing traps then using them. I simply find hag incredibly overrated. her power is nice, but it's simply too hard countered for her too be a top tier.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

I am still upset that Trapper is bottom tier in this poll

It's outrageous, it's unfair! How can one be the mascot for the game and not be on the Top Tier?!

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Her power isn't hard countered by anything. Her power is one of the hardest to counter in fact since you can't just disable traps unless you're specifically using a flashlight. Crouching is only a soft counter as the traps are still there for later use and flashlights still give a notification as to which trap was destroyed. She is incredibly strong if you have a good trapping strategy. Rarely do I walk away from a Hag game with less than a 3k (could probably be 4 if I cared to slug for it).

I can agree that Freddy is up there though with Hag, Spirit, Billy and Nurse.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Imagine playing Huntress on any map that isn't Blood Lodge

• jordirex

ask to the devs, not me. The thing is, if someone has OOO trapper is #########. If people don't get catch by traps is a normal m1 killer which is horrendous against good players on good maps.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

How is Leatherface worse than Wraith

• jordirex

Macmillan maps, most of autohaven maps, some corn maps, institute, new stranger things map. And others I don't know the english title.