If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

3 new Killer Perks

Options
myers_obsession
myers_obsession Member Posts: 551

Hello it's me again :D The creation of the Perks lately was so much fun that I have created 3 more. This time it's Killer Perks. It's just for fun :) Would like to hear your opinion. I hope you can read the textof the perks.

The perks are not associated with a special killer. But maybe there will be something in the near future :D

Comments

• DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    Options
    “Do not you dare to touch my property!!!”
  • ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

Great ideas, but remove the progression from opening Exit Gates by hitting the Gatekeeper skill check. We don't wanna help the Survivors in anyway. Hex: Confusion is great greed buster perk, and good for detection. Territoriality, basically Coulrophobia for totems and chests, which are good for patrolling, especially on Ruin totems, and if you're running Thrill, it's even better.

Summary: His/Her personal perks allow him/her to defend Exit Gates more effectively and punish Survivors for trying to complete secondary objectives.