We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If No Mither was reworked...

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

No mither is a perk that technically is a meme perk. It puts you at a disadvantage right from the start. The purpose of the perk is to be able to revive yourself a unlimited amount of times. Or use injury perks right from the beginning. The first part of this doesn't work because the killer knows your running No Mither so he/she won't leave you on the ground to revive youself. Now if No Mither was reworked, which of the following would you prefer.

If No Mither was reworked... 40 votes

Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly. While injured, you bleed 50% / 75% / 100% less.
20%
Mc_HartyCL4P_TRAP_ERAshleyWBLeonardo1itaAwakeyoTechnicRadan42Phoenix_Wright 8 votes
You may be down, but not out. While in the dying state and your recovery progress is at 30% / 25% / 20%, pressing the action button automatically revives you from the dying state into the broken state for the rest of the trial. This effect can only be used once per trial.
22%
FoggyDownpourPolarBearExerlinMicheal_MyersCJsDBDPrincessPoop909mrmeowskeeennickofford 9 votes
Nothing is gonna keep you down. Grants the ability to recover from the dying state once your recovery bar is full an unlimited amount of times. However, you receive the broken status for 80 / 70 / 60 seconds. This perk cannot be activated while in the Broken state.
5%
MysticAdvisorCruiseControl 2 votes
Same No Mither but you are granted 50% / 75% / 100% more bloodpoints in all categories.
52%
BossGuiltronWhite_OwlArk_the_BonsaiGibberishJoelux1Spartagone45AcesthetiicPluMaelstrom10TheGameZpro3bubbascalHoodied_HSboom04_GrootDudeQwrtyMan213LastShoeDr_LoomisErshSupaSlay3r20 21 votes

Comments

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options
    Same No Mither but you are granted 50% / 75% / 100% more bloodpoints in all categories.

none of them, I would add a high-risk, high-reward factor being "Same Old No-Mither we don't really like. You slowly remove exhaustion while running. Can't be paired with Vigil."

This makes it have a REALLY high reward, with a REALLY high risk. Making one mistake is the death of you, but you get longer loops. People might actually want to use it, and without making it a completely different perk then what it was.

Just my opinion, though.

• nightfall
    nightfall Member Posts: 31
    Options

I dont want to give it a bloodpoints reward, because then lots of BP farmers would ruin games by running it all the time and dying 2 minutes into the game.

I've thought about it in the past, and giving you more time on the hook might be cool (extra 20 seconds per stage for EG).

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765
    Options

I would give it 50%/75%/100% groans of pain reduction, like iron will.

Iron will doesn't let you recover whenever you want and doesn't make the pools of blood disappear, I know. BUT it also doesn't make you a 1hit down.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly. While injured, you bleed 50% / 75% / 100% less.

I mean the meaning of no mither is that "it doesn't matter" it doesn't matter about healing because you'll obviously be fine with no bloodtrials being left. There's so much killer stuff which causes excessive bleeding having some counterplay could help remould the meta perks.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

How often do you see the hookfarmers with the we are gonna live forever? I see them rarely.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,312
    edited October 2019
    Options

First of all, I dont see No Mither as a Meme Perk, it is more like another Gamemode. And I dont think that it should be super-buffed, but can get some nice changes.

Those would be (in my opinion):

100% Noise Reduction at Tier 3. I feel currently, with No Mither, you are quite stuck on the Perks - you need No Mither (obviously), you want to have Dead Hard as well. Since you cannot really be chased with No Mither, you need Iron Will to be more stealthy. And last but not least, since it is likely to get tunneled, you want to have DS. With Built-In Iron Will, one Perk Slot would be free to use for Perks like Resilience (for a small Speedboost), Tenacity (to get away while in Dying State), Unbreakable (to recover faster) or Quick&Quite (to be a little bit more stealthy).

Bonus BP (dont know about any percentage) in Boldness and Altruism, simply because it is bold to equip No MIther and in the End, it is an Altruism Perk, because it shifts the Killers Fokus on you so that he will not chase your Teammates.

The 3 first Options are things that are not really needed, No Mither should put you in a disadvantage, like I said, it is a gamemode.

Regarding the fourth, while I think on a regular Basis, people would not use No Mither to farm BPs, Double BP Events will be really annoying when No Mither would grant 100% Bonus BP in all categories. With Double BP, WGLF and No Mither, Survivors would have the abiliy to get 4 times the usual BPs (without any offerings used), which would probably lead quite a lot of people to use No Mither during Double BP Events, which would make it even more stressful than they are right now.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

^ this actually. And I'd like the bonus to Boldness to be added after the trial. Reaching your bloodpoint cap faster is pointless because you'll get 8000 in boldness anyway when you inevitably get tunneled into the ground. A post game addition (the way offerings, double bp events, and WGLF work) would fix that by turning that 8000 bp into 16000 bp. Still nowhere near as strong as WGLF, but still worth taking.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919
    Options
    You may be down, but not out. While in the dying state and your recovery progress is at 30% / 25% / 20%, pressing the action button automatically revives you from the dying state into the broken state for the rest of the trial. This effect can only be used once per trial.

I like this one because I like one time use perks and being able to instantly pick yourself up from dying state would be a super nice reward but being broken for the rest of the trial would be incredibly risky, so it’s a great risk vs reward perk.

I was very tempted to vote for bloodpoints, but then that would mean David has two of the only bloodpoints based perks for survivors and the increase in no mither users would most likely screw over survivor teams.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

I'd say instead of the "Main Action" I'd say if you use the "Secondary Action" you instantly heal to the broken state. So if you don't want to use it early in the match you don't have to.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited October 2019
    Options

The first option would be a cool (different) perk

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Honestly, all they need to do is make it so you aren't moaning while injured. I would have voted for that if it was in your poll, but I do like this idea I selected. Although, I feel like it would be great as another perk entirely (especially since it would synergize with current No Mither)

• bubbascal
    bubbascal Member Posts: 316
    edited October 2019
    Options

Not moaning while injured... you mean Iron Will?

TBH, they need to eliminate moaning from No Mither altogether. I don't like grunts of pain going silent "at any time". I want consistency.

Giving more benefits to it would be better too. Either bonus BP or something powerful (No scratch marks, maybe?) to compensate for not having a extra health state. INCLUDING the "no moaning". While keeping "no blood pools" as well.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Make it a post-trial 100% BP bonus and I would run it every match.