my matchmaking never puts me in any favor at all

Options
Beardedragon
Beardedragon Member Posts: 425
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

trying to level up my killers, ive been against rank 13 guys with full purple perks, all slots, with my level 2 clown that has room for 1 perk and no add-ons. im personally rank 20 or 19 or so.

why cant the ranking system acknowledge that i use a new killer, so i should face off against new survivors?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Because then you wouldnt get any games. You can lvl up a character in a few hours btw

The problem with matchmaking is that high rank survivor can play SWF with a single low rank and can get a low rank killer that they can bully, I had games like rank 18 killer vs rank 1,1,1,20 4 man SWF.
    Luckily you are still rank 20/19, thats why you get green rank max in SWF, if you climb a few ranks higher, you can enjoy the rank red toxicity.

Its sad and I dont know what devs had in their mind when implementing this, but this is how DBD works atm

• Beardedragon
    edited July 2018
    Options

well im facing some hard crap here, in basically all my matches. all the while i wait for my teachable perk, Bloodhound to show up on my guys but it never does.

i sorely need it though.

also correction, im level 17.

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    edited July 2018
    Options

well im facing some hard crap here, in basically all my matches. all the while i wait for my teachable perk, Bloodhound to show up on my guys but it never does.

i sorely need it though.

If you want bloodhound you need to reach somewhere between level 30-40 with wraith to be able to buy it. Also depending on how many teachable you have already unlocked it can take a while to run into a perk you want. Best way to go about it is to always purchase the perks available to diminish the pool of remaining perks that show up.
  • Beardedragon
    Options

@megaweenieman said:
    Beardedragon said:

i sorely need it though.

If you want bloodhound you need to reach somewhere between level 30-40 with wraith to be able to buy it. Also depending on how many teachable you have already unlocked it can take a while to run into a perk you want. Best way to go about it is to always purchase the perks available to diminish the pool of remaining perks that show up.

man i know it. ive learned it from him, but the rest of my killers never seem to get it