Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Offering Idea

I would like some opinions on an idea for a new offering. First off, I'm unaware if it should be for survivors killers or both. Basically the idea is a playable offering that would grant a fifth, random perk to be used in the trial. I assume it would be a high rarity offering. Anyways, any opinions?

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    See the thing with that is op builds can and will happen. Imagine a survivor with ds,urban, self care, sb and vigil as the random perk oh my that poor killer. Imagine facing a nurse with bbq, nurses calling, thana, make your choice, and dying light as the random. That’s not even considering her add ons.
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    The offering that shows survivor Auras for 5 seconds after the match starts . only for killer of course and ultra rare . 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    The offering that shows survivor Auras for 5 seconds after the match starts . only for killer of course and ultra rare . 
    Idk about that one mostly because of how the spawns work. 
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    ThePloopz said:
    Idk about that one mostly because of how the spawns work. 
    Calm down its just an idea
  • Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28

Maybe a offering that changes brightness? and it would be a rare offering.

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

There already is a Darkest Moonlight offering that makes the lightning a little darker, its not obtainable anymore and is ultra rare.

• SilentBread
    SilentBread Member Posts: 8

@Cat said:
    There already is a Darkest Moonlight offering that makes the lightning a little darker, its not obtainable anymore and is ultra rare.

Calm down.

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

@RageQuitszz said:
    I would like some opinions on an idea for a new offering. First off, I'm unaware if it should be for survivors killers or both. Basically the idea is a playable offering that would grant a fifth, random perk to be used in the trial. I assume it would be a high rarity offering. Anyways, any opinions?

That would be really cool if it's a purple or higher rarity! I love doing random build spins on a wheel so I think it'd be awesome to adjust your playstyle to a new random perk. (: