We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Adrenaline or NOED?

Options
Slaughterhouse3
Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 884

Which one is more OP?

Adrenaline or NOED? 54 votes

NOED
29%
Mc_HartyzacmangamingIhatelifeGalklifebrokedownpalaceIncurable_BOFAKnucklesAven_FallenCreeRoyaltyKralleHailohAngryFluffyLentoroAhoyWolfJillSandwichLPhoenix_Wright 16 votes
Adrenaline
22%
Bossmistar_zGibberishDr_Trautsanarchy753ozu1MysticAdvisoroTechnicToxicboiiYung_SlugDicklayciaSinisterDog 12 votes
Both need a large nerf.
16%
Techn0Slaughterhouse3Leonardo1itaRicardiBacardiDrVeloxcityOkKiLLerKenshiro84mrmeowskeeen[Deleted User] 9 votes
I like to be toxic.
31%
ShugoriSpartagone45SN1P3R5G3TH3ADMicheal_MyersElkHoodiedSkeletalEliteAzurlynxGrootDudeBoosted_DwightdfrenchieeNullSp3cErshCarlosyluCreepingcam1070ChiTenshiTodgeweiht 17 votes

Comments

• Slaughterhouse3
    Options
    Both need a large nerf.

This is kind of a joke post lol but I am a little curious how this will go.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    I like to be toxic.

-shrugs-

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443
    Options
    NOED

I'd say NOED, since it affects two health states while Adrenaline only heals one health state. Yes, NOED is counterable with breaking totems, but if you play solo, it is pretty hard since there is no indicator on how many totems on the map are still intact and you don't know how many totems your teammates cleansed (if they even did).

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,309
    Options

Where is option for "None of them"?

Pff

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    I like to be toxic.

I'm a toxic boi >:l

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    Options
    Adrenaline

NOED can be countered.

Adrenaline cannot, and for some reason it has weird interactions like being able to get rid of sleep and stacking with borrowed time/mom.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options
    I like to be toxic.

They're both balanced.

They feel unfair to play against which is why many people complain about them. They simply need a QoL tweak to make it feel fair to play against.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    Options
    Adrenaline

Adrenaline obviously,

It is guaranteed to go off when the last gen is done.

Noed needs 1 totem in order to work and all gens need to be done.( killers can still be looped during this time)

They both are a wasted perk slot if end game doesn’t come.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    I like to be toxic.

NOED is balanced, Adren is balanced

People are just salty

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Adrenaline

Neither are game-breaking and neither really need a nerf, but adrenaline has more potential to be OP if all 4 survivors are running it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Adrenaline

Hmmm, not really OP, but it is the closest answer to my opinion.

I like hunting Totems actually, so that's why i would say Adrenaline first.

But i don't really dislike it...except in one way.

It's just very disheartening to have Generators pop left and right and then see all remaining Survivors heal up like that, especially since i pretty much only play Wraith seriously.

If i see them heal like that, i usually just give up and browse here until the match ends, there's no motivation left in me to try at that point.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Don't need Adrenaline or NOED if you play good.

Most people who run Adrenaline run the meta cause they need it to compensate, I can finish a game before all gens are done so not a big deal, not an issue.

NOED? It happens? I have no problem with dying in a game, I met a crappy Doctor with NOED, had Borrowed Time and I was at the exit gates, could have left but I rescued her and helped her escape, she felt bad but I wasn't bothered, I still got 1000 points for being the Obsession.

• Slaughterhouse3
    Options
    Both need a large nerf.

I like to be toxic ;) that was a joke though dont take that too seriously lol

• SinisterDog
    SinisterDog Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Adrenaline

buddy, I don't understand what you're saying. NOED makes it to where it takes 1 less hit to down survivors, Adrenaline makes it to where it takes 1 more hit to down survivors. Of course NOED will always trump adren but NOED is also countered unlike adren and I would say that the speedbost given by adren is more efficient that the one given by NOED

• SinisterDog
    SinisterDog Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Adrenaline

Anyways I would say neither since they're both what different communities would call "win-more" perks, the idea is that if you manage to get value out of adren and NOED then you would have probably gotten just as much if not more value over a perk that affects you the whole game, people tend to see these perks as OP because it gives huge amounts of power extremely quickly making it seem unfair, in all honesty the effect is pretty mild when you realize that it's just a waste of a perk slot and the 1 or 2 kills you got extra or the safer/quicker escape you got would've probably happened if you had another perk that affected you the whole game. Though the fact that NOED can be countered makes it much worse though it wasn't too good to begin with

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147
    Options
    Adrenaline

I don’t think either of them are “op” per se, but Adrenaline is definitely better than Hex: No One Escapes Death. The health state and speed boost have come in handy for me quite a few times, whereas NOED is more easily countered.