Freddy Nightmare Add-Ons

Options
FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
I think what be cool if freddy had addons that were like doctor orders. Call them nightmares and set one to change the dream realm
Freddy can send out his shadow in a wave and teleport body to end of shadow to stand in front of them.

Make the world full of illussionary pallets and illusionary clones all around the dream realm.

Beware hooks because there a freddy claw that will swipe down at you. Don't trust the lockers cause freddy hand will come out to swipe at you.

Keep rotating as all the killers making dream realm perfect torture chamber of traps.

Sink your claws on a survivor on hook, once rescued you are brought out of dream realm. Now freddy can make your world a nightmare.

Comments

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Cool ideas!
  • FayeZahara
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Cool ideas!
    Thank you ^^
  • ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

Totally a great Freddy buff. Devs, please listen to bright minds like this. These are the ideas that are gonna keep your game interesting at the least, and a growing playerbase at the most.

• FayeZahara
    Options
    I know don't do icons to well but if someone has a dream realm idea. Will make it a quick simple icon with name and put your description of it. I just enjoy the idea of diffrent nightmares could have in dream realm.
  • FayeZahara
    Options

Totally a great Freddy buff. Devs, please listen to bright minds like this. These are the ideas that are gonna keep your game interesting at the least, and a growing playerbase at the most.

×//^///× Such kind words was hoping this idea was good.