We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should the killer be able to choose the HEX totem location?

Options
zFury
zFury Member Posts: 4

Should the killer be able to choose the HEX totem location?

Like a map shows up on the screen with red circles, under the map there are the HEX perks ex. Ruin you hold ruin and put it on a circle, and it spawns there.

Or the killer going through the map in game and calls the entity to light a totem of your choise.

Should the killer be able to choose the HEX totem location? 51 votes

Mini Map Before Game
37%
Mc_HartyzacmangamingZanferIhatelifeHoodiedLeonardo1itaKralledfrenchieeSylorknagMysticAdvisorErshLentoroCarlosyluMookywolfRin_is_my_waifuSupaSlay3r20JillSandwichLxRemSinisterDog 19 votes
Lightin Totems In-game
17%
Stormhaven13InnCognitoRicardiBacardiAkarate_DolphinOkKiLLerHeldHostageHellbentmrmeowskeeenPhoenix_Wright 9 votes
No, HEX spawns should be random
45%
BossVolantConch1719SpiderTashMicheal_MyersKnucklesAven_Fallenad19970CreeRoyaltyGrootDudeKsoniNullSp3cSome_Dood64AwakeyPhoxAhoyWolfoTechnicRadan42ZackAndCodyghostface_tryhard69DarootLeafstorm 23 votes

Comments

• zFury
    zFury Member Posts: 4
    Options

Choice*

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Just fix spawns.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

I think it would be okay for the killer to choose locations, but they shouldn't be able to choose them for each individual hex. They should just get to choose a number of spots equal to however many hexes they have active, and the perks themselves are randomly distributed, so they can't strategise around specific locations.

But fixing totem spawns is the more obvious and easier to implement solution, and would also help killers running NOED.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    edited October 2019
    Options

None of the above.

Hexes should be manually placable anywhere the Killer wants, with the exception of the basement (too easy to defend, deathtrap), and places that Survivors cannot reach, such as teleporting behind the exit gates with Nurse.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
  • ghostface_tryhard69
    Options

They just need to improve totem spots

• SinisterDog
    SinisterDog Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Mini Map Before Game

I would but they should just spawn randomly and spawns should be better but BHVR has tried that a couple times now and I have no hope for them.