We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What is it that you hate the most about mori's?

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

What is it that you hate the most about mori's? 54 votes

Allows you to take (a) survivor(s) out of the match too quickly
20%
WINTERSJetTheWaffleCatad19970AzurlynxKralleBoosted_DwightJoao_BandicootAngryFluffyErshDarootLeafstormasdi_vasdi 11 votes
Promotes tunneling
22%
Mc_HartyBossWhite_OwlShirokurobrokedownpalaceInnCognitoKnucklesCJsDBDPrincessPoopAhoyWolfDustyDan31SinisterDog 12 votes
How quickly the killer can activate it
1%
Roboducc 1 vote
How easy it is for it to be activated
3%
Hellbentmrmeowskeeen 2 votes
I really don't hate mori's
40%
AdelooCamoRangerkodiakyPigNRunBigyo369FibijeanKnex4545Micheal_MyersGrootDudeRullisiMrPenguinTaigaMysticAdvisorAwakeyCarlosylufly_172anonymous31337Alice_pbgRin_is_my_waifuDicklaycia 22 votes
Not listed (State what it is)
11%
GibberishPlu[Deleted User]ChiTenshiQuolVeckman 6 votes

Comments

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

The fact that it can make you depip at times

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

How much people complain about them.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    Options

Since insta heals, keys, toolboxes, etc. exist then mori’s seem fair.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Never had an issue.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

Pretty much agree with this, all the other points can happen anytime but Mori's (especially the ebony mori) usually end the game so fast you have little to no time to get points and safety pip.

• Roboducc
    Roboducc Member Posts: 16
    Options
    How quickly the killer can activate it

I mostly thought of the ebony mori. Otherwise I don't have any problems with them :)

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919
    Options
    Promotes tunneling

Honestly pretty much all of the above, but the fact that it rewards camping/tunneling killers is the most annoying. Honestly I am surprised moris have not been reworked yet as they are super unhealthy for the game and they ruin the match for both the survivors and the killers using it. Everyone gets less bloodpoints and the match ends extremely quickly and the survivors will player super immersed. Just not well designed at all.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

I dont really "hate" moris, but I do think they should be removed from the game, along with keys.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I really dont mind them. Sometimes I would rather die to a mori than the old hook animation. The only time I ever minded them was when I was trying to get the Rank 1 achievement. So, pipping would be my only complain about them. And even then I didnt care about pipping after that (and still dont).

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

It's fine for me tbh.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

The thing i dislike the most about Moris is how lame some of the animations are. The times i play survivor i dont particularly mind getting mori'd all i ask is to see me going off in style.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

I mean, Devour Hope and Rancor exist...

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    Promotes tunneling

I really don't mind mori's but the one thing I notice with killers is that they will always tunnel whoever was hooked to use it.