We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I honestly wanna know how many people like to go against spirit

Options
luka2211
luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

I just wanna know how many people like going against spirit/don't like and why do they like/not like going against spirit

I honestly wanna know how many people like to go against spirit 131 votes

Who likes going against spirit
48% 64 votes
Who doesn't like going against spirit
51% 67 votes

Comments

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

I don't mind.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I like facing her

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

It's usually only killer mains who are low rank as survivor (not because bad but because they don't play much survivor) who enjoy going against spirits because spirits at low ranks are garbage and juking themselves lol

• Corrupted
    Corrupted Member Posts: 157
    Options

I like playing against Spirit.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

absolutely boring to play against but I'm not a sissy who insta DCs cause it's a spirit

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

I don't play so much survivor but I like facing her cause I spent time learning her counters unlike some crybaby survivor mains

• SeducedByDaemonette
    SeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 299
    Options

If it's experienced red rank spirit , there is no actual counterplay besides hoping that she will ######### up . Even then it won't change much .

• Chubster
    Chubster Member Posts: 197
    Options

Spirit isn't that bad to face, the only real issues is prayer beads (but that has been already talked about enough) and the collisions when phasing.

Other than that she is fine and dandy like brandy

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60
    Options

I read it weird at first. I accidentally voted wrong. Thought it was worded who likes going against spirit? As in no

And who doesn't like going against spirit? As in yes I like going against them.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,329
    Options

I don't care that much, killers rarely ruin my experience, it's usually my teammates.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Considering she is the only challenging killer I have to go against I love going against her.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443
    Options

It's a difficult question. There's only one thing that I don't really like about her. Mindgames are not really mindgames anymore, at least for the survivor side there's a lot of luck involved. it even happeded a few times that I accidentally walked into her while she was phase walking and didn't chase anyone. So sometimes she got hits on me just because she accidentally run into me, which is kinda unlucky as survivor. And it's getting boring if the 10th time in a row is a Spirit.

But besides that, I don't think shes that bad to go against.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I’m in red ranks and I’m a survivor main who plays both sides at high ranks, Spirit if fun to play against imo.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

I don't mind her tbh.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,228
    edited October 2019
    Options

I like facing her but I'm honestly unsure how to deal with Prayer Beads. Only time I don't like facing The Spirit is when that addon is used.

You could argue it's just my ability to adapt but I'm not entirely sure how to given every game whether red or purple ranks (Between give or take) anytime a Spirit uses those addons everyone gets destroyed or people DC.

I didn't vote because your wording on the poll was a little confusing and the answers both sound like sarcasm so I just typed my answer.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

I'm going to only say no on the principal that i haven't spent anywhere near enough time play as and against the spirit to develop a strategy

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

"I don't play much survivor" yeah, at low ranks noone would dc.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

Utterly boring to play against.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options
  • arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Would rather go against omega blink nurse and thats saying something

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
  • Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    Options

She's annoying to play against

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

I enjoy playing against her, she adds flavour to chasing and her vast amount of mind games is thrilling. The only thing I hate about her is Prayer Beads.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,741
    Options

I rarely enjoy Spirit matches.

• HP150
    HP150 Member Posts: 455
    Options

Mind game = "I guessed she was phasing but she wasn't phasing! Darn, such outplay."

Nevermind the fact that I was on a map with no grass, there was no audio / visual cue for her when she began phasing, and the footsteps in this game are in no way consistent or reliable. The mindgame was the equivalent of hiding a coin in one of your hands, putting your hands behind your back, and asking someone to choose which hand has the coin. I picked left when I should have picked right. Such mindgame, wow.

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301
    Options

I enjoy playing against Spirit because she is difficult to juke, but with the right perks and the proper understanding of her power, it becomes much simpler to evade and juke her.

Spirit is a difficult killer to be chased by, but it is oh so rewarding when you end up looping her or leading her on a multiple gen chase. Or even escape the chase :D

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    edited October 2019
    Options

She's not fun to go against, you need to guess right and hope she sucks/didn't collide with you/didn't hear you.

Windows are only good against bad spirits, a good one will see it coming and there go the "counterplay".

Also you might want to change the wording of the poll because it's confusing, i just hope hope both answers aren't supposed to be two rhetorical questions ( is that the good definition? I'm not English) because they really look like they are.

• Valla
    Valla Member Posts: 25
    Options

I dont like to go against the Spirit. Very short chases, unless the Spirit is bad or extremly unlucky with her fifthy fightys.

• DocSparks
    DocSparks Member Posts: 14
    Options

Prayer beads is fun to go against imo. It's interesting and kinda spooky.

• WickedMilk03
    WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624
    Options

Its an interesting match because it is more intense and thrilling ngl

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

I don’t mind.

as long as it isnt omegablink nurse

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,990
    Options

One of my favorite killers to face. True match of skill and mind games.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,041
    Options

She give off that ghoul vibe to me whenever she go thru her passive phases. It probably the reason why I enjoy going against her.

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    Options

Not really about Spirit but the people I've ran against are usually #########, facecamping first hook before either a gen or ruim is found, that sorta thing.

• Pandom
    Pandom Member Posts: 20
    Options

I used to really enjoy playing against Spirit, and I still think the concept of the character itself is great. What I don't enjoy however, is playing against the same character in the majority of my matches, which does generally happen to me with Spirit.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I don't mind. I could use the practice.

• Youko
    Youko Member Posts: 187
    Options

Because I play her so much, I do a bit better surviving against her. I also run a stealthy Nea build most the time, so that works well against her.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options

Exactly. I seem to do well against killers I play a lot off.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Not an issue for me but my teammates usually can't face her.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

Personally I like facing her because you need to juke and outplay her. Except when they do the stand-still-at-a-pallet tactic, which is simply cheap bs.