If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New perk idea!! Reverse lithe, automatic dead hard (mini DS??) perk. Let me know what you think!!

Options
axlehead72
axlehead72 Member Posts: 28

So I've got an idea for a survivor perk and I was wondering what you guys would think about it, so here goes:

Psyche!:When vaulting or throwing down a pallet and the killer hits or interrupts you while carrying out this action, all damage that would be done is negated. If you were going to be hit, the vault or throwing action is cancelled and you run at 150% your normal running speed upon landing on the ground (if you vaulted from a higher place) for 1.5 seconds, and you vault 50% faster for 1.5 seconds (if you intended vaulting through the same window again, I'm pretty sure the killer would've been able to interrupt you). Causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. Cannot be used while exhausted. If the killer would've interrupted you the action is not cancelled and the killer is stunned for 0.5 seconds and you still run at 150% your normal running speed upon landing for 1.5 seconds.

I hope this perk isn't too op (I would've said 60 or more seconds at tier 3, but with the exhaustion nerf an inevitability, I don't think it's needed), it's a bit like a reverse lithe and an automatic dead hard combined together in a reliable format. It should be noted that the killer wipes his weapon as per usual as you run away if they hit you. (So perhaps it could be considered a mini DS as well, one where the killer can still look around??). Could it be changed a little to make it more fair for killers? I know it creates another safety net for survivors, but perhaps it could be predictable, like if a survivor slow vaults on purpose to get the killer to activate it, and the killer knows they have it, the killer could possibly walk around the other side to hit them there instead after the vault animation is complete. You also would waste the speed boost if you decided vaulting through the window again. But as I said; it provides a reliable safety net (most of the time, like any other exhaustion perk).

And again, tell me what you think below!!

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

This perk should be called "Dedicated servers" and also shouldn't give you speed boost. Well, you got the idea.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

@axlehead72 said:
    So I've got an idea for a survivor perk and I was wondering what you guys would think about it, so here goes:

Psyche!:When vaulting or throwing down a pallet and the killer hits or interrupts you while carrying out this action, all damage that would be done is negated. If you were going to be hit, the vault or throwing action is cancelled and you run at 150% your normal running speed upon landing on the ground (if you vaulted from a higher place) for 1.5 seconds, and you vault 50% faster for 1.5 seconds (if you intended vaulting through the same window again, I'm pretty sure the killer would've been able to interrupt you). Causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. Cannot be used while exhausted. If the killer would've interrupted you the action is not cancelled and the killer is stunned for 0.5 seconds and you still run at 150% your normal running speed upon landing for 1.5 seconds.

I hope this perk isn't too op (I would've said 60 or more seconds at tier 3, but with the exhaustion nerf an inevitability, I don't think it's needed), it's a bit like a reverse lithe and an automatic dead hard combined together in a reliable format. It should be noted that the killer wipes his weapon as per usual as you run away if they hit you. (So perhaps it could be considered a mini DS as well, one where the killer can still look around??). Could it be changed a little to make it more fair for killers? I know it creates another safety net for survivors, but perhaps it could be predictable, like if a survivor slow vaults on purpose to get the killer to activate it, and the killer knows they have it, the killer could possibly walk around the other side to hit them there instead after the vault animation is complete. You also would waste the speed boost if you decided vaulting through the window again. But as I said; it provides a reliable safety net (most of the time, like any other exhaustion perk).

And again, tell me what you think below!!

Nah man. The last thing we need is Pallets to be even stronger.

• Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Yeah, sorry no. I think this is OP.

What "problem" are you trying to solve? 

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396
    Options
    I was actually thinking about this earlier, the only thing that shouldn’t really happen is the speed boost and exhaustion. Make it like Quick and Quiet, can only be activated every once and a while.