Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

It's funny to see people crying about nurse change(in a survivor POV)

As a survivor main, i think the nurse nerf is pretty solid and should've been done earlier. I'm playing DBD to have fun, being a red rank or rank 1 means nothing, cause if you are a long-term DBD player you would know that reaching red rank, even rank 1 is not challenging process for both survivor and killer. But the nurse for long time slugging and camping the dying state survivors was not fun, waiting for minutes on the ground for minutes to a survivor come, and watching that survivor get down like i was saying "okay, we're here to please the killer guy, we're online prostitutes to relief him", cause you cannot counter the slug without spending all of perk slots for slug. And guess what, they work for once per match -since no mither is not a viable choice against nurse, cause you get tunneled for taking no mither- so not a fun build.

I know that most of the players that complain about the nurse change in forum are generally tunneling, camping or slugging, so guys you can do that with other killers to, why you guys are so depressed of nurse being nerfed or changed? You can still camp or tunnel with nurse too, there is nothing changed about that tho.

Comments

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Rank 1 survivor main here, Nurse getting destroyed was uncalled for. She required the highest amount of skill of any killer in the game and they just took away all her tools.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Sorry nurse without addons was fine and still is for me.

I have no idea why you compare yourself to a prostitute but maybe lets not explore that any further, i leave you to your fantasies.

• Zireael
    Zireael Member Posts: 10

Do not agree, people just exaggerate the nurse change. Okay we all agree nurse has a learning curve, and hard to master killer but that shouldn't be a reason to justify it's being overpowered. DBD is a PVP game, so the DEVS must consider both survivor and killer sides and make changes around that. I wish they wouldn't so we could still have exhaust effect cooldown disappears while running, or ol mettle of man, but this is a PVP based game and if something creates unbalanced competition between sides it must be handled. Nurse change is a needed and pretty late change.

• Zireael
    Zireael Member Posts: 10

it's not compare to a prostitute, or make prostitutes seem bad people etc. there is no offense to prostitutes. Both survivor and killers should be playing the game to have fun, but almost %99 of my nurse games as survivor, i get slugged and camped while in dying state so that is the result of nurse being good at slugging because of low exhaust time between next blink sequence. And i also think the change is exaggerate, nurse still will be a A-B tier killer, might not be S but still strong.