We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What killer perk would you like to see rework or tweak

Options
Bigbootiejudy666
Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

What killer perk would you like to see rework or tweak 40 votes

Iron Maiden
7%
HailohErshghostface_tryhard69 3 votes
Hex: The Third Seal
10%
Blueberry0h_DoctorBigbootiejudy666NullSp3c 4 votes
Deerstalker
0%
Overwhelming Presence
2%
SinisterDog 1 vote
Distressing
2%
brokedownpalace 1 vote
Monstrous Shrine
57%
StevoAdelookatoptrisSlaughterhouse3Aztreonam78AxX7891whammigobambamGrootDudeBoosted_DwightPigsterAkarate_DolphinAhoyWolfoTechnicCarlosylupalletsryummyCreepingcam1070anonymous31337ZackAndCodyJillSandwichLChiTenshi 23 votes
Lightborn
2%
nickofford 1 vote
Darkborn
5%
HoodiedLentoro 2 votes
other( comment down below)
12%
Bossanarchy753nightfallYung_SlugPhoenix_Wright 5 votes

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Darkborn

Hold up this is a perk?

• nightfall
    nightfall Member Posts: 31
    Options

I'd like it if insidious was changed. It's pretty much useless unless you plan on camping.

Should be reworked into something that's actually useful, like giving you no heartbeat for 20-30 seconds after you've hooked a survivor or something.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Options

Yes, it's increases the Killer FOV

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Darkborn

Oh, that's called ShadowBorn, and no I don't want it reworked

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Options

oof, thanks for telling me the real name lol

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

So many perks need changing, but the one I want changed the most is Mindbreaker.

Mindbreaker shouldn't have the below 50% gen requirement at the very least. At least then survivors couldn't recover exhaustion while repairing. Buffing the lingering Exhaustion would be nice, too.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Monstrous Shrine

Iron Maiden is somewhat decent now that people have started to use Head On and Inner Strength. Not the best one but definitely doesn't need a rework, at least for now.

Hex: The Third Seal is great against non-SWF players. Use killers who can get first hits easily, guard your totem and they'll be going nuts.

Deerstalker is good for slugging and decent in some situations. It's fine as it is imo.

Overwhelming Presence works wonders against those full-flashlights team. And even better with Distressing.

Distressing, as said above, can be a good combo with other perks. Also the bonus bloodpoints are nice.

Lightborn is extremely situational, but hey, same as Overwhelming Presence: You see them flashlights, you equip these. Nothing better than negating those annoying flashes in your face.

Shadowborn is ok. I don't use it but I can see why others do.

Finally, Monstruous Shrine is considered one of the worst perks and with good reason. Only good with... Basement Bubba? And nothing else. Way too situational outside that. So yes, a rework for that would be nice.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

Insidious / MonstrousShrine obviously.

Both encourage a bad playstyle for people who have no clue how to play killer and also make it not so fun for new survivor players. In the end these result in frustrated killers when camping doesn't work anymore and frustrated survivors who dont like to die first hook but who does?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Devour Hope's 2-Token bonus.

• Phoenix_Wright
    Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23
    Options

Insidous. It's too camp-y. But I can understand use for it when not hook camping.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

I agree with others. I never run Insidious because it does nothing for a decent player. At best you can hide your terror radius by standing still but that really isn't getting you anywhere. It only serves to reward people who want to camp and that isn't something to be encouraged.

It MIGHT be good on Freddy because they think you teleported and go back to where you're waiting, but that won't work on sleeping survivors, so all synergy is gone.