We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do not touch the Spirit 2.0

Options
Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Edited answers cause of perceibed bias in options.

Feel free to vote again!

Do not touch the Spirit 2.0 67 votes

Do not touch the Spirit, she's fine as she is
22%
GibberishBlueberrykatoptrisTWiXTJasonTrent1297Dolphin9192GrootDudedfrenchieeNullSp3cSome_Dood64Dr_LoomisCarlosyluRin_is_my_waifuQuolMrFlower 15 votes
Full rework on Spirit (Comment ideas)
2%
BunnyTheHuttPhalanger 2 votes
Only nerf Prayer Beads
44%
myers_obsessionBossArk_the_BonsaiRattmanicemancatRepliCantSlaughterhouse3VolantConch1719Bravo0413I_am_NeganHoodiedUnnamed_FreakNightmareRebornOMagic_ManOÔ_boroBongbingbingmutabletiger4Auron471Joao_BandicootSinfulHarlot 30 votes
Nerf Spirit (Not Only Prayer Beads)
29%
White_OwlValkyriaPolarBeararslaNbrokedownpalaceRamxenoc445Speshul_KittenGottlosAven_Fallenad19970Mert_MKKralleYaiPaShirtless_MyersMrPenguinFenErshoTechnic[Deleted User]nickofford 20 votes

Comments

• SinfulHarlot
    SinfulHarlot Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Only nerf Prayer Beads

Way better Poll

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Only nerf Prayer Beads

Much better

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

@TheHoodedOne @SinfulHarlot Thanks!

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Only nerf Prayer Beads

In my opinion only prayer beads needs a nerf, She forces you to play stealthy so do that.

People need to play as her to realize how to play against her, After phasing she is on cooldown and is a slow m1 killer. During this point you should be gaining distance so that you have a chance of making her miss a swing out of phase again and force her back into the same situation. As long as your not out in the open or obvious about your scratchmarks you can pull this off. Spirit can't vault while phasing and will have to stop and recharge if she wants to, Use this to gain distance.

People are so used to looping around one structure that they continue to do it even tough that's not how you run a spirit. If she gets her power back while she's close to you She's most likely going to get you unless you have a pallet.

and for the love of god If your injured you have to get away to heal or she'll hear and find you easily while phasing.

If you're still having trouble against her, Run Iron will. It's an all round good perk against any killer and makes hiding against a spirit much easier.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    Options

Doesn't have to be much, make her more fun to play against. People just dislike the lack of information such as no vault animation, standing still at a loop and not knowing if she's phasing etc.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,304
    Options

Prayer Beads and Collision while Phasing. Thats all, the rest of Spirit is perfectly fine.

Prayer Beads - quite logical, this Add On is pure Bullshit. It is already really strong to not see her, but not even getting an Audio Information if she is phasing is too much. I dont think that she will be any weaker without Prayer Beads, because Prayer Beads are not needed for a Spirit Player to be good.

Collision - Even IF someone is running Iron Will, it is frustrating that walking back does often enough not work as Counterplay, because she bumps randomly into the Survivor. Even without Iron Will, this would give some form of Counterplay, because the Injured Noises change direction, which might confuse the Spirit a little bit (even tho I dont think that this would help a lot to lose her without Iron Will).

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

Spirit doesn't need a nerf. Those crybabies need to git gud

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I admit prayer beads are op. But...they're so much fun! 😗

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Only nerf Prayer Beads

Yes I should Git Gud and be forced to run Spine Chill or Premonition to counter the possibility that I am facing a spirit

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options
    Full rework on Spirit (Comment ideas)

IMO her addons need a looking at. I find Spirit has the same problem as Nurse, where base is very fun and balanced and strong, but once you use addons she gets way too strong and unfun. activation charge time, movement speed, and cooldown addons make fighting Spirit more of a luck based ordeal then actual skill.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

1) Spine chill is way better than premonition

2) Spine chill is underrated and it is very useful against all killers. Personally it has saved my life many times

3) Iron will works too

We stated all the counters. If you want to follow them, good for you. Otherwise you'll face the consequences.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 5,996
    Options

She just needs some small tweaks to her power so that counterplay is more skill based and less luck based.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,359
    Options

nerf spiritttttt

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,359
    Options

Truth be told she and old nurse are terrible to play against when they are good. I dont play her and i have zero clue what prayer beads do but now that i just checked id say that needs to be gone completely and she should get less information when phasing if any nerfs to her come.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Only nerf Prayer Beads

Remove collision and Prayer Beads could be changed to making the range of your phase sounds much less.