We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which Add-On rework do you want next?

Options
Yung_Slug
Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

There are 5 killers who do not fit the 4/5/5/4/2 add-on split. Which would you like to see changed first?

Which Add-On rework do you want next? 47 votes

Billy
19%
Spartagone45CrazewtboybrokedownpalaceBazzajackrd_dexJoao_Bandicootmusstang62AhoyWolfDenhiQ 9 votes
Myers
2%
madds 1 vote
Doctor
23%
PandomBlueberryJetTheWaffleCatInnCognitoNullSp3cWTBaconanonymous31337JillSandwichLIcewhisperPhoenix_Wrightnickofford 11 votes
Huntress
8%
rhaRattmanMicheal_MyersCreeRoyalty 4 votes
Bubba
46%
Mc_HartyBossGibberishStevoAcesthetiicSpacingLlamasAshleyWBad19970Leonardo1itawhammigobambamKralleGrootDudeBoosted_DwightHailohKathecruRIP_LegionMysticAdvisoroTechnicpalletsryummy8obot1c 22 votes

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Huntress

I'd really like to see Huntress rework. Like, buff her basekit a bit, but slightly nerf addons. And also, make her 115% speed for the cost of 1 hatchet from basekit (so it would be 4). Like, for real, Huntress is really slow and could be looped very easely. There are some loops in game, where you can't throw hatchet over, but survivors still can see you.. and its really awfull.

Well, even if you can throw hatchet over, you still have massive delay while you charghing it, you still have slowdown while you holding it, and EVEN if you caught surv in the open, he still able to dodge it or hide behind something, making your charge time basically wasted.

• Yung_Slug
    Options
    Bubba

4 hatchets at 115% base might be too strong. Maybe there could be an addon that slightly increases your movement speed but reduces your hatchets to 1. Would be a good candidate for a second Ultra Rare addon.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    Bubba

He's been overdue for an add-on rework since his release.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Huntress

How about 3 hatchets? Not sure about this, would really like to hear opinion from Huntress main to be honest.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Bubba

Bubba the ballerina needs his poop.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Bubba

There's just a lot wrong there.

@GrootDude knows there's good stuff in there too, but there's still 2 that have little to no effect, it's not up-to-date with the rarity split they want, it also lacks an Add-on entirely to make it 20 Add-ons...

This guy needs to go first.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Bubba

Bubba because he definitely needs it.

• Azurlynx
    Azurlynx Member Posts: 222
    Options

Legion or Pig

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

Legion

• Lentoro
    Lentoro Member Posts: 213
    Options

Legion

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,242
    Options
    Billy

Billy. No ultra rare add-ons period. Bubba doesn't need an add-on change, his entire power needs to be looked at.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Huntress

Thank god no one picked my favorite boii.

I don't want him to be over nerfed...

• Yung_Slug
    Options
    Bubba

This would be an add-on rework, not a nerf. Though I do believe his add-ons are the least in need of a rework, I included him because he does not have the standard distribution of add-on rarities.

• Phoenix_Wright
    Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Doctor

For me it was Doctor and Bubba. Doctor's Ultra Rare is too unpredictable for the killer and Bubba needs to get some better add-ons in general. Although I still do like some of Bubba's add-ons, I think they just need a small buff.