We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you have fun in DbD

Options
Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

Do you have fun in DbD 28 votes

Of Curse I have!
14%
CJsDBDKrallepremiumRICEohheyitsbobcat 4 votes
Most likely yes.
17%
MandyBossPandomPyroDudeAhoyWolf 5 votes
Mixed
50%
Ark_the_BonsaiCL4P_TRAP_ERPureSabaccKnucklesTragicSolitudeBoosted_DwightoTechnicDarootLeafstormChiTenshiSebaOutbreakEndstilleEightball_uwuxRemasdw 14 votes
Most likely no.
14%
Techn0Aztreonam78Dr_LoomisNyxis_Fier 4 votes
I don’t
3%
surv43 1 vote

Comments

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Mixed

Right now it is becoming less and less fun.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Mixed

Sometimes I have those wonderful sessions where everything works out just fine and I have fun, even if I die as a survivor or can't get 4k as killer.

Then there's those other times with toxic people from both sides ruining the overall experience. So it's mixed for now. But hey, this is bound to happen in any game that has competitive elements.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    Mixed

It's very dependent on the match, the survivors I have, the killer I have (if playing surv), whether or not I'm doing a daily, whether or not the stars have aligned, etc etc

• Nyxis_Fier
    Nyxis_Fier Member Posts: 112
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Most likely no.

I don't find it as much fun as when I first started. Survivors keep getting nerfed to the ground. Killers keep getting buffs and reworks. Survivors don't always play in swf yet alone team work. And plenty of killers I've played against tend to camp either in front, surrounding area of hook/hex/ruin. Yeah I get it there's perks we can use, but we can only have 4. We keep getting told "well use this, use that. Ops well you should have used the other thing."

I even played with killers that DC once I find the ruin. Or they DC once we open the doors.