We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What is your most successful role as survivor?

Options
whammigobambam
whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

What is your most successful role as survivor? 59 votes

Gen jockey with occasional hook rescues
42%
Dwight_FairfieldGibberishStevoInjiIhatelifeXaggyVolantConch1719brokedownpalaceRainbowPatooieMicheal_MyersKnuckleswhammigobambamABannedCatHailohImpalaErshshadow3989karatinac97MookywolfYung_Slug 25 votes
Hook rescues with occasional protection hits and saves.
20%
White_OwlAdelooCamoRangerLethalPugyTheGameZpro3OMagic_ManONullSp3cAhoyWolfCarlosyluBulbasaur2008Creepingcam1070SinisterDog 12 votes
Kite the killer all match jump off the hook, ds and escape.
18%
SeanzuJEWberryPandomSpartagone45MegMain98grayon444Leonardo1itaKrallexEaLentoro[Deleted User] 11 votes
Bring a key find a key avoid the killer at all cost. Survival of the fittest.
0%
Other.
18%
BossElkAzurlynxGrootDudeNuclearBurritoBoosted_DwightJiggleWiggleAwakeyDr_LoomisZackAndCodyBloodyBunny 11 votes

Comments

• Stevo
    Stevo Member Posts: 121
    Options

Usually a gen jockey, only go for saves when I feel like nobody else is going to. I also fall under the find a key and survival of the fittest category when Iā€™m using my items build, mostly as a side effect of the build itself giving more keys than it probably should.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

I am usually gen jokey. If I see my team getting dominated, and I am confident in my looping/juking skills that day, I will throw myself to the killer and hope someone else takes my role as gen jokey.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

I always gen jockey and go for saves. Ill run if I have to, but Ill try to avoid it when I can.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,743
    edited October 2019
    Options

I'm a Dwight with Prove Thyself, Bond and Borrowed Time. Usually I am a gen jockey, and doing occasional rescues. Often rescues that need a BT save.

I am a team player. I use my Bond to locate team mates to work on gens, those who need healing, and make sure I don't accidentally sandbag anyone when being chased.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

I go proud of the fact my hook saves are 99% safe ones.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options
    Other.

I like playing the team medic. We'll make it, Second wind, ect and go for heals to keep everyone healthy.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Other.

Bone jockey šŸ˜Ž

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    Other.

Very aggressive.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

FARMING TIME!

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I do a ton of protection hits for people so I run WGLF cause I love taking one for the team, helps them out, especially friends, hook saves too are fun, I do gens yeah but running the Killer and being up front in the face with them is my hobby.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

I'm bad at literally everything else.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Other.

Bones and altruism

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Other.

One who gets found and hooked first šŸ˜„

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

I will save when necessary but Gens are a necessity!

• BloodyBunny
    BloodyBunny Member Posts: 114
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Other.

I was feng min and had just got to rank 10 survivor the killer was ghostface and for half the match i dont think he saw anyone while i did three gens two by myself and had saw him once while he completely missed me i opened the gate and he got someone down i decided to wait by the gate hide behind the pillers he came over and looked behind both pillers barely missing me and started standing at the entrance swinging every now and then and i just sat there and watched until the other survivors escaped through the other gate and i ran out behind him

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    Other.

Totems and Gens, occasional save if needed.

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 327
    Options
    Other.

Ill just plunder, do totems, walk around with fixated and pebble the killer on every occasion. Slowing the game down as a survivor bc doing gens is toxic lel

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Since i do well, i am getting chased most of the time. Extremly aggressive playstyle, my favourite gen to do is the one, where the killer is around all the time.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,905
    Options

I find myself getting chased A LOT so I guess getting chased is what Iā€™m meant to do.