The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where is the new nurse on the tier list?

SpEz
SpEz Member Posts: 73

Nurse being the best in the game for a while I’d just want to know where she is on the tier list after her rework?

Comments

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

3rd best, imo. Spirit and Billy are better.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    edited October 2019

I don't think she is S tier anymore. The killers from A tier are closer to her now, maybe they even overcome her, but I wait untill the new Nurse is released on live to give my final opinion, because PTB was just a buggy mess.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

That's my opinion aswell, she isn't better than Billy anymore. Spirit is much better now for sure.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453

Nurses base kit nerf is basically you have to wait 1/2 extra seconds for your secondary blink she is still S tier imo.

She can completely negate survivors defenses.

spirit can easily trick survivors but still has to abide by the laws of physics.

Billy can quickly get rid of loops and insta down when conditions are right.

• Blackowt_9120
    Blackowt_9120 Member Posts: 300

In my opinion, she’s is still at the top but they shortened the gap

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

She's still S tier, as long as devs remove that stupid ding-like sound.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

I would say Nurse is behind Billy/Spirit because the average Nurse is worse than the average Billy/Spirit due to the increased skill cap and how punishing blinks are now.

You might see 1 out of 100 Nurses playing at an OP level but it doesnt matter if the other 99 play worse than the average Billy/Spirit.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

I think its too early to tell an exact tier as for many it will take time and she will need to be learnt again.

Many instinctively knew how and when to use her blinks for best results and predicted perfectly where survivors would be and this change can alter that by quite a margin but over time once that comes back I think she will still be above the rest in her own tier.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

Still S hands down

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

If the devs are intoxicated and let nurse go live, she's B tier at best. Spirit is the new S tier. Survivors shot themselves in the foot on this one.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

If she ends a chase in 15 seconds as new Nurse, the survivor is a baby survivor who's extremely bad or made a horrible mistake.

You get a sprint burst.

She is in fatigue.

She can blink once, or wait 3.5 sec for a recharge. You just run in a straight line, wasting her time. As she tries to catch up she will fatigue again, and must recharge her blinks. This can add up to around 30 ish seconds or MORE if you break LOS.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Her power is still in its entirely own league with a similarly insane skill ceiling. Her skill floor (which was already relatively high) has certainly gone up by a lot though.

The biggest challenge is not going crazy at hearing that cooldown "Ding!" constantly in every game you play her.

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

The people who say The Nurse is ######### are the people that played her with Omega Blinks and never learned her without addons.

She is still top tier now and forever.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

She's still top tier, she just has more gameplay possibility. (Almost like the main focus of the rework was her add-ons)

She's still competing for the best, but I think Spirit might overtake her.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

She still the best killer in the game. Shes still S Tier.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited October 2019

Experienced Nurse players can easily predict survivors because they know their movements and have played Nurse for ages.

Many people who play Nurse can catch a survivor on one blink. Not to mention that there are add-ons to decrease the cooldown. Experienced Nurse players don’t need the range add-ons because they have trained themselves with her base-kit. Once they find a survivor it’s a pretty quick down.

The same thing is still true...your skill is irrelevant against Nurse players, same with Spirit. It’s down to how good the Nurse is. If she’s good, you die.

A three second cooldown isn’t going to drop Nurse from the top spot.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I love Spirit, I main her...but she still has to abide by the physics of the game. Nurse doesn’t have to abide by anything.

Spirit has less map pressure than Nurse.

Her power has an even longer cooldown.

Nurse can end a chase way quicker.

I don’t understand why players think Spirit (let alone Billy) is better than Nurse now just because Nurses’ power is now on a SHORT cooldown.

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081

Basekit nurse was the best killer in the game before, better than other killers who used addons, and you can still basically become basekit nurse if you use addons, so...still top tier...

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Survivors can all walk in empty handed with no items, and is still in a tier above the nurse, somewhere in outer space. If they bring a toolbox, medkit, or keys, that is all for luxury. Being addon dependent is bad balance.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

I am a Nurse main, and regularly win without addons. I support nerfing omega blink, but these changes are too much. She is going to now be heavily incentivized to patrol the hook and will have no map pressure.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Yep, survivors are still more powerful than Nurse, unless she used OP add ons.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Unless they do something about her rubber banding on dedicated servers only player living next to the Amazon will be able to play her properly. I'm sitting at 60ms ping and still rubber band after each blink. Every dedicated server test has been like this with no improvements.