We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Will you play nurse if base changes go live

Options
Horus
Horus Member Posts: 850

This is for all potential nurses and nurse mains will you play or still play her if the new base changes go live

Will you play nurse if base changes go live 47 votes

Yes
53%
myers_obsessionClaudette_BaguetteMc_HartyNMCKEArk_the_BonsaiPandomInjiJetTheWaffleCatVolfawottFoggyWeather_Acesthetiicindieeden7bummer_bloopsAven_FallenTheRockstarKnightHoodiedxXNurseXxHailohMrPenguinMysticAdvisor 25 votes
No
46%
BossBoaris030GibberishSpacingLlamasInnCognitoRyuzakiBunnyTheHuttCrowFoxymusstang62LirulinielNullSp3cHorusPulsarhumanbeing1704Raven014Ninjaarman721AosjustarandyDicklayciasekkima 22 votes

Comments

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261
    Options
    Yes

ofc lol played a lot ptb and shes still the best killer

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Yes

What the nurse above said :D

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 144
    Options
    No

I still believe shes one of the strongest, and I tried really hard to enjoy the new changes but I couldn’t. Heck I still got 4Ks and stuff but it was way to annoying to play her, for me at least.

• bummer_bloops
    bummer_bloops Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes

Nurse is still the best killer lol, spirit and hillbilly are the only other killers who even come close, and even then the gap between them is huge

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,322
    Options
    No

She still makes me motion sick, so no.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options
    No

Definently not in red ranks. Eventually in low ranks, but I will start maining spirit now.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    Yes

This here:

✅ She still ignores the survivors' defenses

✅ She can end chases really fast

✅ She can pressure almost as good as before

Still a great killer, the power of her blinks never changed — there's just a 3 second timer now. :)

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options
    No

Nope I stopped playing her long ago when Spirit dropped.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    No

Except for Dailies, which is how i already play her.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Yes

I will always play all killers.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147
    Options
    No

Nope, but I don’t play Killer much, and especially not Nurse because I’m so bad at her, it’s ridiculous.

• sekkima
    sekkima Member Posts: 194
    Options
    No

If you delete the dedicated servers, yes, with dedicated servers currently I cannot play.

• Pandom
    Pandom Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes

I barely noticed her base kit changes in the PTB. The main challenge was trying to play her through Dedicated Servers.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    No

I've already got all of her achievements, so no. I won't punish myself further... (I play on console, where she is more difficult to play regardless).

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options
    No

No, not really. the new base Nurse is just a mess, and feels incredibly clunky and irritating too play as. She's lost her top spot, and i wouldn't rank her below Billy at this point. They should never of touched her base kit, and not even close too such a bad degree.