Possible Buff to the Battlepass

So we all saw(or heard) the fan made spirit chase music right?That got me thinking-what if they added other music options to the BP.Like chase musics and killer POV chases.Thoughts?

Comments

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

I rather just not have BHVR release the cosmetics 6 months later =/ Battle Pass stuff shouldnt be obtainable after it ends

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062

So you want the Battlepass to exploit people with addiction/compulsion issues even more.

Wow.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

I'd rather the battle pass actually be complete-able from the challenges and the challenges actually do-able...

• Vampirox

how does getting a Battle Pass exploit your addiction its either you want it or not its up to you if you want the cosmetics.

You don't know if the Battle Pass is complete-able or not yet. Its there first one they've had. if its not at the end its a lesson learned by BHVR and I'm sure they will tune it down for there next Battle Pass

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062
    edited October 2019

Battlepasses are made made to exploit people with issues. Its not exclusive to DBD.

"its either you want it or not its up to you"

Not for people with addiction/compulsion issues. They literally cannot help themselves.

Having exclusive/time limited content is exploitation of people with mental issues to make money. There is no defending it.

Its a trick that long, long predates videogames, battlepasses are just yet another form of it.

• Vampirox

Welcome to ONLINE VIDEO GAMES!!!

Companies got to make money

Sounds like you need to go back to offline games like Checkers etc. because this market is not working out for you.

Developers and so on have to get paid.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

I have no idea why people think the only way for a company to make money is through exploitation of their customer/playerbase....

People can choose to go, "WEE! Yay, exploit me!"

But I'd rather not...

We can agree to disagree...