Survivor Rank in a Nutshell

Options

Comments

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018
    Options

Too many dumbass on Low Rank honestly, these people never learn and still hide in lockers, failing skill checks etc

once hooked instant suicide

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    I’m Rank 14 and it was HELL trying to just get past Rank 15-18. I swear there is so many dumbasses on low ranks.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    I could be mistaken, but I believe that the formula for ranking up as a survivor is as follows: First fix 1 generator by yourself. Second, survive for at least 9 minutes. Finally, do 1 successful hook save. If this doesn't work try doing 1 and a half gens by yourself.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

You genrushed, thats the issue.
    Be aware that if some of your mates farms another survivor on the hook, then you lose the bronze altruism medal. IN order to pip via genrush you need to at least shortly be chased by the killer or heal someone once

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

In fairness, if you have no emblem in the Benevolent category you and your team must have done a ######### job at actually being a team. You start the trial with 35 benevolent points and need 40 to get silver.

• hill_o
    hill_o Member Posts: 56
    Options

Literally all you have to do to rank up is unhook people. I've had games where I've touched maybe one generator (not even finished), but saved two people and I ranked up, almost double pipping. It's ridiculous-- altruism should be important, but right now it's HUGELY unbalanced. If I don't want to save my teammates after they make some super dumb move, I shouldn't be that penalized for it.