We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best non teachable perk for Survivor?

Options
xEa
xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Titel^

Best non teachable perk for Survivor? 70 votes

Dark Sense
1%
Dr_Loomis 1 vote
Hope
4%
HoodiedYaiPaCritical_Fish 3 votes
Kindred
10%
Leonardo1itaRaven014JokerIsLokiJillSandwichLIcewhisperPhoenix_WrightValla 7 votes
Lightweight
2%
InjiShugori 2 votes
Plunders Instinct
5%
Mister_xDdanielbird11ZerLukasSN1P3R5G3TH3AD 4 votes
Resilience
0%
Premonition
0%
Spine Chill
51%
BossWhite_OwlGibberishCamoRangerSpacingLlamasbrokedownpalaceBravo0413Dolphin9192ElkBazzajackxEaBenZ0Bigbootiejudy666Boosted_DwightAngryFluffyKeezoNullSp3cRicardiBacardigaymer504Ethereal 36 votes
We'll make it
21%
dragobvPandomFibijeanLethalPugydrimmalorSpartagone45se05239Aven_Fallenad19970KrallePeenutsButt3rHailohoTechnicSebaOutbreak[Deleted User] 15 votes
Not on the List (Deja Vu, No one left behind, Small Game, Slippery Meat, This is not happening)
2%
Hail_to_the_KingCrazewtboy 2 votes

Comments

• karatinac97
    karatinac97 Member Posts: 210
    Options
    Spine Chill

I've gone for Spine Chill as it's incredibly useful as a solo player and in general. I was split between We'll Make It & Kindred as those are some of my go to perks 😊

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Dark Sense

Dark Sense helps you plan your next move. If the killer comes stomping toward you...probably best to tippy toe away and hide.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Spine Chill

I wanna name some other really good ones though.

• Kindred
    • We'll Make It
    • Small Game
  • xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Spine Chill

From my part, it has to be Spine Chill, but i also absolutly love Resilience (i run this perk currently) We'll make it and Kindred. Its a bit sad that there is no option for allowing multible picks.

• Lucama
    Lucama Member Posts: 461
    Options
    Spine Chill

I think probably spine chill. It's the best counter against the currently strongest killer build, Prayer Beads gen grab spirit, and in general a solid perk with a nice side-benefit.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,242
    Options
    Not on the List (Deja Vu, No one left behind, Small Game, Slippery Meat, This is not happening)

These are all good perks, but my vote would have to go to small game. It's an extremely useful perk to counter NOED along with any possible hexes they may have. If they don't have any hexes, you still get points for cleansing the totems! It's a win-win

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    Kindred

Small Game, Kindred, or Spine Chill. I'd absolutely recommend each of these... but one stands above the others.

Spine chill is good to get used to being aware. It lets you know that you need to look for something... to pay attention. You shouldn't rely on it too much, as it may be great, but you will become over reliant.

Small Game is good to find totems and watch out for traps. When you learn totem and trap spots you'll work your way off of this just like with spine chill.

Kindred is the best non-teachable in my opinion. While it doesn't seem like it'd help you at all, it allows your teammates to act more coordinated while you are on the hook, and punishes campers. They will be able to make decisions as a team without coms, which covers the biggest weakness of solo que. I often find myself running this even at purple ranks since people often make dumb decisions because they are solo survivors.

• Phoenix_Wright
    Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Kindred

Kindred is good for solo games. Spine Chill s also a good overall choice. I just went with my fav. It's good for letting your allies know where each other are and if the killer is face camping.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    Spine Chill

I love Spine Chill, but Small Game and new Dark Sense are very close.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Spine Chill

Kindred and We'll Make It are also good. Resilience is especially good with Spine Chill for super fast vaults.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Plunders Instinct

i mean...

find a red / purple key and its basically gg for the killer...

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Spine Chill

Kindred and We'll make it are great and all but Spine Chil helps out so much.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options
    Spine Chill

Spine Chill is the most universally useful survivor perk that is not locked behind a leveling wall. Pair it with Premonition, and you've got like a 90% reliable radar.

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183
    Options

I'm a Small Game man

• PeenutsButt3r
    PeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 695
    Options
    We'll make it

Pft I thought We'll make it will win but nope.

Plunderer instinct is really good too, 20% you will get a purple or red key from the chest.

Kindred is very usefull for solo immersed survivors.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    Spine Chill

No question the kind of info this perk provides.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Spine Chill

Spine Chill, its not even a contest.

Its just one of the strongest perks in the game in general, nevermind just among non-teachables.

Its good against literally every Killer, its very strong against Nurse, it cripples Spirit, and its even better against stealth Killers.

Its easily one of the most broken perks in the game, but it doesnt get complained about as much because its not as "visible/in your face" as something like Dead Hard or D.Strike. Killers are given no indication that you are running it so they cant even attempt to work against it unlike something like Dead Hard where once its gets used the Killer will know you have it and can try to work around it.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    We'll make it

There's a few good ones, for sure. Although, I think We'll Make It is the best out of them.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Hope

Something nobody ever notes down

Hope counters the speed boost of NOED

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Can’t decide between We’ll make it or small game