We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killers disconnecting from game

Options
Oceansona
Oceansona Member Posts: 2
edited October 2019 in Other Languages

I personally believe that when a killer disconnects from the game, the survivors shouldn’t have to suffer from de-ranking or losing items and offerings. It’s just unfair. Killers sometimes disconnect after the smaller inconvenience and it’s annoying

Comments

• mdg2018
    mdg2018 Member Posts: 153
    Options

right its annoying, but unfortunately the devs are aware of this and everything but its not up on the priority list to fix

• 1NF3RNO
    1NF3RNO Member Posts: 9
    Options

Its definitely an area that needs attention. If your the killer, and someone quits/disconnects, the killer gets points, and is able to give the person a bad rating/review for quitting/disconnecting before the match ended. It isn't fair that a survivor worked the whole time gaining altruism, escaping and surviving the match fair and square, but the person playing the killer couldn't handle it so he/she leaves the match early. If the person playing the killer disconnects, and you didn't get above atleast 5K pts you automatically disconnect as well. I know this because it's happened to me. I had to get atleast 5K pts or else if they disconnected whether quitting or losing connection I'd keep my point but @Oceansona is right...You still lose your add ons and tools. I vote yes...Fix it

• Vuk
    Vuk Member Posts: 37
    Options

True, they should get points for disconnection too.