The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why does BHVR remove soundtracks?

You're probably reading the title and you probably don't know what i'm saying but i will explain.

Almost every patch BHVR brings new soundtracks into the game to reflect the new DLC or whatever that they've introduced, some are still in the game when you select those killers like how ghostface and legion have their own soundtracks etc.

But the main thing i'm asking is that why can't players choose what soundtracks they want to play in the main menu or the music that plays when you're searching for a lobby etc. As we currently have the Stranger Things theme on the main menu but i don't particularly like it. yes you can turn the music off but what i'm also want to ask is why does BHVR compose all this great music only to remove it like 2-3 months later? It seems like a waste of money when i look at it. But of course you can just listen to the Original soundtrack on youtube or something but most of those tracks aren't in the game anymore.

I think my favourite soundtrack was titled Deathdark Which i'm pretty sure was around during the Scorching summer barbecue event but it isn't in the game anymore and i was particularly fond of that soundtrack.

Comments