Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Buffs/nerfs for survivors and killers (Try not to laugh challenge)

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
Trapper:
-Starts the trial with no traps in hand and traps in the trial.

Reasoning: His traps are OP as they can be anywhere and can catch multiple survivors. Please nerf behavior, pls!

Wraith:
-Removed wailing bell.

Reasoning: Omg this thing is so broken, he's like Nurse 2.0 when he can instant down survivors with it!

Billy:
-Chansaw Sprint movement speed decreased to 0%.

Reasoning: Now Billy needs to be directly on the survivor for him to get a chainsaw hit. Talking about balance Behavior, don't worry I'll fix everything wrong with DbD ;)

Nurse:
-Now has 200 blinks and can now instant down survivors.

Reasoning: She's underpowered, pls buff! ;)

Hag:
-Movement speed decreased to 105%.

Reasoning: Everyone has be talking about decreasing the hags movement speed by 5% and I agree, she's broken! Maybe it was a 5% movement speed increase but I think they were trolling me lol.

Doctor:
-Shocking a survivor instant completes one generator and shocking a generator completely completes every generator due to the laws of electricity.

Reasoning: Doctor should be helping the survivors because he's the doctor lol! ;)

Huntress:
-Huntress now gets a 10% movement speed decrease for every hatchet she's holding.
-Lockers only give the Huntress 1 hatchet per search.
-Huntress now suffers from exhaustion from throwing hatchets all the time.

Reasoning: Let's talk realistically. Holding hatchets is hardwork, especially throwing them so it would make sense if this held true in DbD.
@Visionmaker Thank you for this idea lol, I think you'll remember about your amazing Huntress nerf ;)

Leather Face:
-Now gets stunned for 20 seconds when bumping into an object.

Reasoning: Leather Face is OP and we all can agree on that right @IronWolf115 ;)

Myers:
-Now permanently stays in EW1.

Reasoning: EW2 and EW3 is very OP but I haven't thought about a to hammer nerf Myers yet so this nerf is temporary until I think of one.

Freddy:
-Can now mori survivors in the dream realm and can now say "EZ" after the mori.

Reasoning: Now it's his turn to bully survivors!

Pig:
-RBT timer has been decreased to 0 seconds.

Reasoning: Now she can slow the game down even better by eliminating a survivor early! That's the main point of the RBT, slow the game down right?

Clown:
-After tonic now makes the affected survivor suffer from the DC status effect and Salt status effect.

Reasoning: Let's go boi! Now I can have even more salt with my DbD!

DS:
-Now activates every generator upon use.

SB:
-Doesn't cause exhaustion.

SC:
-Now instant heals you a health state.

Now watch how many LOL's I get from making this post and how many people will take this seriously! :)

Comments

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

Jesus Christ...

• NMCKE

Jesus Christ...

I'm dying right now! Lmao!
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Make it happen, Developers!

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Finally the game is balanced.

Although I think the Hag needs a little lift. So I propose this balance change:

Hag:
    -Blackened Catalyst now draws traps in the shape of a pentagram.
    -Setting traps now take 66% longer, to account for the 2 extra strokes.
    -Upon triggering a trap, Survivors that have tea-bagged in the last three games are banned for 48 hours.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

Rubber Billy - hitting an object with his saw immediately sends him in the opposite direction without any penalty to speed. he can continue this indefinitely and can only be stopped by cancelling his saw....

• NMCKE
    edited July 2018

Hag:
    -Upon triggering a trap, Survivors that have tea-bagged in the last three games are banned for 48 hours.

Your always good for a laugh @Visionmaker Lmao! If this tread becomes popular so I can get a good lol from it every time I'm having a bad day! :)
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

More fun reading this than playing killer for sure.

• NMCKE
    Envees said:

More fun reading this than playing killer for sure.

Same lol. Hopefully the developers try my amazing balance notes, I think it will fix the game! ;)
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    I don't know we need to put it in the ptb. If 90 percent of killers dc we can add it.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

@Visionmaker said:

Hag:

That third one made me laugh more than the entire OP did.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Challenge succeeded. Didn’t laugh. No body puts Trapper in a corner. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018

Rubber Billy - hitting an object with his saw immediately sends him in the opposite direction without any penalty to speed. he can continue this indefinitely and can only be stopped by cancelling his saw....

THIS NEEDS TO BE AN ULTRA RARE ADDON, IM SERIOUS.

• NMCKE
    Watch them make an add-on that's named "I think we did a pretty good job so far". Please behavior, put all of our changes on the PTB just so we can goof off! :)
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

Welp! i mean, just look at the logic, man!
    dude y u no developor yeet?
    (had a good laugh, thanks!)

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365

Nurse:
    -Now has 200 blinks and can now instant down survivors.

At 0.5 seconds of fatigue per blink it will potentially add 1.66 minutes of fatigue. It makes it balanced IMHO.

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235
    All of a sudden my sense of humor has disappeared, I wonder why...
  • NMCKE
    BillyIII said:

At 0.5 seconds of fatigue per blink it will potentially add 1.66 minutes of fatigue. It makes it balanced IMHO.

Omg lol, I'll be staring at the ground for awhile! At least I can one shot survivors right? :)