We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Rank Reset ideas

Options
Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Rank Reset ideas 18 votes

Everything is fine with rank reset
50%
BlueberrySleepyWilloindieeden7RainbowPatooieMicheal_MyersCarpemortumxEaBigBrainMyers[Deleted User] 9 votes
You should get to pick if you want to reset or stay at the COLOUR of the rank you were on the 12th
16%
AssassinZodiachumanbeing1704Carlosylu 3 votes
Rank should go back to 20 for everyone and be reset every 2 months instead of every 1
22%
Ark_the_BonsaiFriendlyGuyZenroToneBaby13 4 votes
Getting a rank is hard enough, let us stay at the exact rank we were before the 13th
11%
AshleyWBanonymous31337 2 votes

Comments

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    You should get to pick if you want to reset or stay at the COLOUR of the rank you were on the 12th

I forgot to add an option for "none of the above", sorry

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options
    Rank should go back to 20 for everyone and be reset every 2 months instead of every 1

Interesting idea, but maybe they should just enable a slow rank decay.

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

[ x ] Rank is worthless without rank rewards.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Getting a rank is hard enough, let us stay at the exact rank we were before the 13th

I think rank reset isn't really needed. It seperates the good from the less good, noobies and friendlies.

High rank matchmaking would be better as a result. Just make it so depipping is easier and pipping up is tough.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options

Considering its not an actual rank or competetive game, its fine.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197
    Options

That would be terrible. Its the reason they removed the ability to derank below rank 15 - killers and survivors were taking advantage of it to bully and harass newer players.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

This is the closest to what I want. With the new archives that reset every mid chapter, the rank should reset the same way. I'd rather have them rework the entire ranking system though. It's been garbage for a long time and the Emblem system is terribly designed.

People still do that. It didn't fix anything because the matchmaking for people below rank 15 has to go up beyond 15 so that, if there aren't any other new players, they can still play the game. IE. You can still derank to 15 to bully new players. The only difference is that you can also be matched with rank 9s. The matchmaking has a 6 rank window up and down.