Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

who has there million saved up for PTB??

Angaar
Angaar Member Posts: 78
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

Got me a mill saved up and almost 999 shards. COME ON PTB!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comments

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

All saved up and ready to go here on PS4!

...wait...

• WebMonkey
    WebMonkey Member Posts: 28
    I thought the PTB would have a separate economy from the main game?
  • Gonzalo
    Gonzalo Member Posts: 48

Yeah seperate economy but you can still use bloodpoints to level up the new killer and survivor to test the perks and cosmetics.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46

if I recall on the last ptb weren't all the perks unlocked for every survivor and killer or am I mistaken?

• Angaar

@TheScarletPotion said:
    if I recall on the last ptb weren't all the perks unlocked for every survivor and killer or am I mistaken?

you are mistaken.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Can't wait.

• Feng
    Feng Member Posts: 28

@Angaar said:
    Got me a mill saved up and almost 999 shards. COME ON PTB!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i would use the shards, because they are gonna change the way they work (((AND MAYBE reset them)))

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

984,000 here too! Woop!

• Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122

I capped my bloodpoints but sadly I couldn't get my shards up in time, I think I got them to about 800 though? The PTB isn't live YET so I'm gonna play some matches and make that change ;)

• Fabaun
    Fabaun Member Posts: 6

You get a different amount of shards on the PTB and when it hits live the shard counter will be reset so use them while you have them.

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

All saved up, ready to roll. Cant wait to see who's the new killer/survivor.

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

I loss my progress a month ago so I have 15million waiting for when they go live.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited May 2018

@Feng They confirmed they're not going to reset people's shards when they implement the new features.

• Angaar

My mill BP didn't come with me to PTB :(

• CthulhuSE
    CthulhuSE Member Posts: 16

same