Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Forum post disappeared?

I edited a post, and then after I confirmed the edit, It said "Post not found" After I tried to look at it again, Is it gone? Or undergoing moderation? I'm very confused

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    A lot of times I've noticed it myself. Even posts go missing under the garb of forum moderation and  never come back up. Looks like nobody is moderating / filtering and approving them on the other side. 
  • BlazeModz
    BlazeModz Member Posts: 54

@Khalednazari said:
    A lot of times I've noticed it myself. Even posts go missing under the garb of forum moderation and  never come back up. Looks like nobody is moderating / filtering and approving them on the other side. 

Yeah, It's been over 15 hours and has not come back. I could repost it since I have it saved, But I wanted to be sure it wasn't gonna come back, So that I don't double post.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

I've had many a response to posts go missing. I make my response, and post it, then upon reading it I find spelling mistakes, and edit it. And once I try to save it, the whole thing is gone.

I've taken to refreshing the page in between edits to make sure.

But yeah there definitely seems to be a bug with the editing system.

• BlazeModz

@Outland said:
    I've had many a response to posts go missing. I make my response, and post it, then upon reading it I find spelling mistakes, and edit it. And once I try to save it, the whole thing is gone.

Odd. I guess I'll just repost it, and hope for the best.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@BlazeModz said:

@Outland said:

This just happened to me. Is there anyway to get it back? It took me so long to make it.

• BlazeModz

@Salty_Pearl said:

@BlazeModz said:

@Outland said:

This just happened to me. Is there anyway to get it back? It took me so long to make it.

I had to Completely repost mine, Which I just did. So Sadly, there's no way to get it back. :/