Camping

2»

Comments

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    edited July 2018
    Tsulan said:
    Want to stop killers from camping? Buff BBQ and make devour hope a normal perk.

Killers won't camp anymore.
    Lol he’ll yeah. My SwF crushing strategy is camp the first person. But I probably wouldn’t with thsi
    When you camp SWF and they suck their priority is to save their friend
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Tsulan said:

@MusicBox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Want to stop killers from camping? Buff BBQ and make devour hope a normal perk.

Killers won't camp anymore.

Making devour hope a normal non hex perk is a bit to strong
    Its a trade off as a hex but killers who can down a surv fast would abuse it without surv begin able to disable it . u just need to hang 3 ppl n they are already exposed so if u would want that if would need to be reworked .
    But since its honestly a good perk i don't think it would be needed

You mean like survivors abusing fast gen repair times or doing only 2 gens and then escaping via the hatch?

Survivors have one goal. Fix generators. Gen rushing shouldn’t even be an issue. It is like saying “You did your objective too fast so I’m mad because I couldn’t do my objective”. Killer have one objective, to kill. I’m not gonna complain if the killer “kills everybody too fast”. ALL the survivors are supposed to do is fix generators. Why is gen rushing such a big deal when it is the ONE thing they are supposed to do? 

I mean...survivors have to have a way of escape. Are you saying that if the killer kills everybody and only two gens are done the one survivor left is supposed to fix all three and escape? Impossible. I once was the last one left with five gens and I fixed two and escaped via the hatch. I know I earned that escape because I did my job as a survivor. It’s such a shame when survivors actually do their objective and escape they are accused of being toxic even when they don’t teabag or flicker their flashlight at a killer. Yeah I guess I’m supposed to slow the game down and not gen rush to make the killer happy. Please.