We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What would you do if you could add a secondary or another objective?

Options
MysticAdvisor
MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
edited September 2023 in Polls

Title plus explain why you chose what.

also clarification for option 1 breakers is to have 2 main breakers 1 in basement and 1 over other basement location.( along with a small one next to every generator that needs to flipped in a time frame before the killer kicks the completed gen.

The last option below refers to you*

What would you do if you could add a secondary or another objective? 22 votes

Add breakers or electrical switches next to all gens and then one in the basement that needs to be flipped for each one.
22%
DustyDan31HeldHostageLambdaSinisterDogGensByDaylight 5 votes
Add a secondary requirement to open exit gates (part)
13%
BossLirulinielgaydavidking 3 votes
Add different types of generators
22%
InnCognitoMicheal_MyersCarlosylucraloChiky 5 votes
Make maps more difficult for generator access for survivors( doors, etc)
4%
FrodoWillis 1 vote
Perk or killer mechanic
0%
My own idea
36%
GibberishWickedMilk03grtf47HoodiedAhoyWolfCreepingcam1070surv4309SHARKBOSS 8 votes
Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• WickedMilk03
    WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624
    Options
    My own idea

May I self advertise my idea???

• MysticAdvisor
    Options

My bad I meant to say your own idea like you saying I have my idea

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    Options
    My own idea

@MysticAdvisor The last thing I need as a survivor main going up against a prayer beads spirit or snare Freddy is a bunch of switches that need to be flipped on before being able to start repairing a gen. Your idea is really good but it wont work with the current state of the game. Totems are enough as a second objective and those are time consuming especially against a good killer.

• MysticAdvisor
    Options

Fair, I respect your opinion and I understand time is against killers and survivors.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    My own idea

This is a mix of your current ones

Everytime a generator is completed, a breaker switch will need to be pulled for the corresponding generator, the aura will be revealed to you when activated

Once all gens are completed you will need to pull a switch in the basement that allows the exits to be activated

With this, 2 basements spawn per trial with 2 possible switches

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options
    My own idea

Generator Parts.

You know those 4 pairs of piston things on the Generators?

Make it so Generators dont alway start with those.

There are 28 total pistons (4 pistons x 7 generators). 14 of the them will start pre-installed into random Generators, while the other 14 will be scattered randomly around the map. Generators cannot be repaired unless they have all 4 pistons installed in them, requiring Survivors to find, pick them up, and install them into a Generator.

This both reduces early game Genrush and gives a reason for Survivors to explore more of the map instead of just sticking nearby Generators and loops.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    My own idea

Add like tools or fuel to make survivors do things besides gens or totems.

This discussion has been closed.