new Christmas killer, Krampus!

It would be amazing if you released a christmas chapter with Krampus as Killer and Adam Scott ( from the Krampus movie) as Survivor!

Comments

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760

Yes!

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

There's the movie or just the lore of Krampus.. but ya... would be neat if he had some built in franklin's or something (Santa gives/krampus takes)... and/or did something to items... maybe left "gifts" that malfunction or turn on survivors. Doing something special to chests.

Maybe has some ability to block doorways/escapes. Like a decoy body or jumpscare puppet out of nowhere.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

Oooh. And I thought of something else. Maybe like a jumpscare with lockers. like something popping out of lockers or something. type thing.

It could grab or slow the survivor. Or just alert killer/stop survivor from hiding. -- Not with all of them tho. Either randomly or few selected ones or something. maybe it rotates around or something Idk. depends on what its doing lol.

kind of trying to think of more "scary" things, as well. I was also thinking in general about a killer, idk about this one. but like, one that kind of punishes survivors for being close to eachother and maybe close + being near killer... like basically I am thinking about SWF, how sometimes they are all around swarming messing around type thing. LIke they aren't really "scared" of the killer... and I want the killer to be able to have a fear factor if you will... maybe a perk idk. Just some random ideas as I am sleep deprived.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

We need more fear in the game. I agree the Killer NEEDS To be more scary.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Maybe not as a licensed killer, since he's a old folklore character. But he could work. : )