We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What kind of challenges do you want?

Options
8obot1c
8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
edited September 2023 in Polls

This can be for archives or daily challenges

What kind of challenges do you want? 21 votes

Perk specific
38%
SpiderTashNobsydexEaAwakey8obot1cYung_SlugSebaOutbreakKacperLenczewski 8 votes
Objective specific
28%
InnCognitoMicheal_MyersGrootDudeoTechnicCarlosyluSinisterDog 6 votes
Newer killer specific
9%
Spartagone45Dolphin9192 2 votes
Different survivor specific
0%
Items and add ons specific
4%
Boss 1 vote
Map specific
4%
Bulbasaur2008 1 vote
Other
14%
Gibberishsurv4309SHARKBOSS 3 votes
Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Perk specific

I like the challenges that involve perks that are rarely used. Keeps the game interesting and helps you discover perks and combos that you normally wouldn't have tried.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Perk specific

What Yung Slug said. It'd also be a nice change of pace of the "meta" perks, both for Survivors and Killer.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Items and add ons specific

I'd love to see unpopular Items show up.

It also might have Killers (re-)discover some fun combinations.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

... I want challenges that are within the player's control to complete. Not stuff based on RNG or that requires the stars to align.

Perks, map specific, item specific... those are cool. Anything that requires a ridiculous number of "do this in one trial," no. Anything that requires sacrificing multiple survivors in one trial I think is a bad idea, because survivors can disconnect to deny that and there's no counter. Challenges like that should be able to be completed in multiple trials. I'm not really a fan of anything that requires completion within one trial, but definitely not sacrifice challenges.

My one problem with map challenges would be the issue of actually getting the necessary map. You can go a long time without getting a specific map. You can also go many Bloodwebs without getting a specific map offering. They would really need a way for players who haven't completed the challenge to be able to purchase map offerings with Bloodpoints that isn't dependent on RNG. Possibly the same with items and add-ons. Anything dependent on RNG adds a level of frustration that is out of the player's control, and that's unfair on them.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Objective specific

Sabotage hooks, or do some gens, or even escape is fine with me.

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    Options
    Perk specific

those are also the ones that I'm the more looking forward to once Archives are rolling.

They could also be interesting as a tutorial tool, since some perks are not necessarily obvious to understand in their true potential for new players. I can imagine something like "get fully healed by a team mate while using Bond" or "pallet stun the killer after activating Dead Hard".

I guess we'll see.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options
    Other

I dont have any I particularly want, but I do have one I absolutely DO NOT want: Survivor-specific challenges.

Survivors are just skins, I shouldnt be forced to grind out all of them. I just want to get their teachables and adept achievement, then never touch them again. Claudette is the only Survivor I need. No way in hell am I going to ever fully grind out another Survivor again.

Survivor-specific Daily Rituals are already bad enough, there absolutley should not be Survivor-specific Challenges.

This discussion has been closed.