We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Potential Changes to Generators

Options
Critical_Fish
Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
edited October 2019 in Polls

Just a basic poll for nerfs to gen speeds I can think of, what you all think of each nerf idea and if there should even be a nerf at all. My opinion is the day Hex: Ruin is not needed is going to be one of the best days of DBD, but others think differently. That's what this poll is for!

Potential Changes to Generators 8 votes

Flat increase in time it takes to do generators. (Currently 80 seconds alone)
75%
HoodiedDreskioTechnicFairP1ayerSinisterDogHaddix 6 votes
Another decrease in speeds while working on generators with others.
25%
Xpikselbrokedownpalace 2 votes

Comments

• Critical_Fish
    edited October 2019
    Options

For god's sake, I just clicked enter to go down to the next poll option and it does not let you add others after posting. Why is there not an option to delete discussions?

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726
    Options

youre not creative with your options xd both are giving killer free time for doing nothing, i would rather give sth that killer can work for not just given for free (because i dont want to buff killers that just camp/hard tunnel)

my option is debuff on unhooked surv (for 60 sec after unhooked -20% gen rep speed) that promotes not tunneling unhooked surv and is slowing game xd but if you would add vote "ruin basekit" most killers would vote for that

• Critical_Fish
    Options

I was trying to make more options, but unlike everything else enter just ends everything instead of moving to the next thing