We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best non teachable perk for Killer?

Options
xEa
xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Hello there.

I know, that Killer perks are also Killer based a bit. For one Killer this might be a very good perk, for the other one not that great maybe. Still.. there has to be some sort of preference. Let us know in the comments if you like :)

Best non teachable perk for Killer? 53 votes

Bitter Murmur
3%
KathecruGreentheNinja 2 votes
Deer Stalker
5%
KillermainBTWm8Dr_LoomisTodgeweiht 3 votes
Hex: No one escapes death
16%
SN1P3R5G3TH3ADwhammigobambamNullSp3cImpalaAvilgusCarlosylu8obot1cToxicboiighostface_tryhard69 9 votes
Sloppy Butcher
26%
GibberishMiriamGarslaNKnucklesStinkyBigbootiejudy666doitagain_YaiPaMedicSpirit7EtherealAhoyWolfYung_SlugAluxNeonSinisterDog 14 votes
Spies from the Shadows
3%
yobudddKsoni 2 votes
Iron Grasp
0%
Whispers
39%
PandomPfefferooneykaeruBravo0413se05239TragicSolitudeAven_FallenGrootDudexEaClocksopremiumRICERydogfluffymareepWTBaconfly_172ZackAndCodySebaOutbreakKa1roHaddixbillymyers_art 21 votes
Not on the List (Monstrous Shrine, Insidious, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Distressing, Unrelenting)
3%
roburockiHeyItsTera 2 votes

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Deer Stalker

I am a fan of Deer Stalker. Very handy near the end of the game.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 442
    Options

Should you honestly be surprised? I've killed alot of people using this.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options
    Sloppy Butcher

Either sloppy or noed.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
    Options
    Sloppy Butcher

Hands down for me is sloppy butcher

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Whispers

Whispers is my favourit, but i also like Sloppy. Spies from the shadows is kinda interesting too, because no one is expecting that perk.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Sloppy Butcher

Sloppy or whispers.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options
    Whispers

Whispers is amazing. I'd say Sloppy Butcher is second.

Whispers is pretty much always useful. No one has to be injured. There are no requirements for it to work. It helps you find your first survivor. It helps you find the last survivor. You know exactly which areas of the map are abandoned so you don't waste time there searching; that information is invaluable.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Whispers

One of the best killer perks if used correctly.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Spies from the Shadows

Really?! I’m the only one to choose Spies so far?!? I’m flabberghasted!

I've had countless matches where I constantly ricochet between survivors because I know exactly where a nearby one is moving around. I would drop any of the others in the list from my loadout long before touching Spies!!

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Yeah I said it and I even prefer whispers more than noed because better sometimes = scummy